Re: [anthroposophy] elf tales...

  • Wizard of Harmony
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 2, 2002

      > Where did you find this story about the elf.
      > Is it a book. What is the full title and author name?

      Thanks, Deborah

      Tiz from an unpublished tome on the Etheric Podium....
      Available to all seekers from that Special Place from whence
      all the best books (those not of ink and paper) are written.

      WOH

      > >   >elf peeped out fru the bushes and held up her
      > > noculars to seed if the wizard was
      around.  He was
      > > beed quietlie indeed, must be all the
      hullabaloo
      > > fron the old cronies.
      > >
      > >   The wizard fumbles for his glasses and spills

      candle wax on his robe.
      > >   "yes" say's he, "Tiz often meet
      to stay here in
      > > this cave and work from

      behind the scenes.  Often my invisible friends are
      > > better at
      stealthily
      > >   avoiding the Black Watchtowers of Orthanc
      than any
      > > frontal assault
      > >   on my part.
      Besides, I'm getting too old and
      > > grumpy to openly try to
      persuade
      > >   the blind forces of 'anti-magic,'
      anymore."

      > >   >Their inner
      childrens was all died and crustie
      > > and wailin at the botton of the
      pits of abandons.
      > > elf popped a pair of raspberries into her mouth
      and
      > > sulked them quietlie.

      Dogma often a gives the appearance of strength.

      Unfortunately crystallized plaster statues aren't
      > > animated or
      nimble
      > >   enough to avoid those accursed pigeons
      overhead.
      > >   >I'll write him a letter.  elf taked
      a piece of
      > > paper and scrawled very fast.  I are not fron
      the
      > > middle erf.  I are fron the Redwood Forest where
      > > there are puck and  fee and  trollers and the green

      lady and woodie wooders and all my frends. elf crept
      > > over and
      posted the letter in the little black post
      > > box.
      > >
      > >   Alas your realm is now being assaulted by
      powerful
      > > armies of vampirism. Well, we have a few armies of
      > > our own.
      > >
      > >   >I are comed over
      this side at the will of God to
      > > dood all my teachins. And if you
      don't lite the will
      > > of God use ya fingers on the delete buttons
      elf
      > > whispered to an ole crustie stumblin by. elf settled
      > > back in her little bush house and swept out the
      > > leafs.
      She polished up her placard and took a
      > > hammer and nails and banged
      it in the tree "You must
      > > unlearn everything. God is the end of all
      desire and
      > > knowledge."
      > >
      > >   And
      also the 'beginning' of desire and knowledge.
      > > ' Not just the
      'Alpha' but the 'Omega' as well.  Not
      > > just the negative of
      'avoidance' but the positive of
      > > 'accrual.' First, recognizing and
      then conquering
      > > the enemy is what sets we Wizards of the West
      apart
      > > from the passive observers of the East.
      > >
      > >   >elf rubbed her hands very pleased puzzlin over

      the Yoga bashers.. when the pundits were writin the
      > > Vedas, the
      dogma of the west hadn't yet emerged from
      > > under a stone age mud pie
      village.

      > >   Yoga is a path of 'rest' from
      the age long
      > > struggle with Mother Matter.  But we are
      about
      > > 'winning' the struggle and liberating Her to take
      > > Her rightful place along side Spirit..........Her
      > > Eternal
      Husband.

      > >   >Once you realize that the
      world is your own
      > > projection, you are free of it. You need not
      free
      > > yourself of a world that does not exist, except in
      > > your own imagination! However is the picture,
      > > beautiful or
      ugly, you are painting it and you are
      > > not bound by it. Realize that
      there is nobody to
      > > force it on you, that it is due to the habit
      of
      > > taking the imaginary to be real. See the imaginary

      as imaginary and be free of fear.

      > >   Be
      careful here, my little green friend. We are
      > > children of God...but
      not yet 'gods' in our own
      > > right. The enemy would have us believe
      otherwise and
      > > short circuit the Process.  But we of the
      magical
      > > realms, above all, must be aware of this tempting
      > > pitfall.
      > >
      > >   WOH

      > Do You
      Yahoo!?

      href="http://health.yahoo.com">http://health.yahoo.com

      href="mailto:anthroposophy-owner@yahoogroups.com">anthroposophy-owner@yahoogroups.com

      > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
      subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Carol
      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 1, 2002
        Hi Sarah,

        Colridge used the term 'primary imagination' to point out
        that we actually perceive the world through our active
        engagment with it- without imagining 'it' there would be no
        world. Now, he's not saying we each just make up the world
        and that's that. We use our minds to touch reality. Fantasy
        is more about the manipulations of inner pictures that we
        surf on through the day. Nice to meet ya!

        Carol

        http://finance.yahoo.com