Re: [anthroposophy] elf tales...

  • g8740@aol.com
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 2, 2002
      The purple orc will not speak anymore, he will now illegally emigrate to Pluto and ask for mental asylum.

      The purple Orc
    • Carol
      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 1, 2002
        Hi Sarah,

        Colridge used the term 'primary imagination' to point out
        that we actually perceive the world through our active
        engagment with it- without imagining 'it' there would be no
        world. Now, he's not saying we each just make up the world
        and that's that. We use our minds to touch reality. Fantasy
        is more about the manipulations of inner pictures that we
        surf on through the day. Nice to meet ya!

        Carol

        http://finance.yahoo.com