Re: [anthroposophy] elf tales...

  • Wizard of Harmony
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 2, 2002

      The purple orc from the thames estuary says:
      elv's wisdom makes me shudder and wizards drolling is wonderfull.
      The purple Orc
      Good day my plum colored friend.

      The elf's point of view is a common one of many who have been estranged
      from Western spirituality and taken refuge in the Eastern Paths.

      I think it is almost a necessary step on the way, though...a path that
      many of us have trod. Bringing this view to the Light and dealing with it
      from new perspectives is a good thing.

      Now excuse me...there is a mouse in here that has a bunch of broomsticks
      dancing, carrying water and spilling it all over the cave....(Apprentices!...harrumph...
      ...what to do, what to do?)

      WOH

    • Carol
      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 1, 2002
        Hi Sarah,

        Colridge used the term 'primary imagination' to point out
        that we actually perceive the world through our active
        engagment with it- without imagining 'it' there would be no
        world. Now, he's not saying we each just make up the world
        and that's that. We use our minds to touch reality. Fantasy
        is more about the manipulations of inner pictures that we
        surf on through the day. Nice to meet ya!

        Carol

        http://finance.yahoo.com