Re: [anthroposophy] elf tales...

  • Wizard of Harmony
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 2, 2002

      >what has this to do with anthroposophy?
      Assuming that Anthroposophy has 'truth' as it's goal,
      these interchanges with the elf have everything to do with
      Anthroposophy.

      AP is not an 'end' in itself but a means to an end.
      (Rather an endless means to an endless end)

      HPB said it well:
      "There is no religion higher than Truth"

      Back to the cave

      WOH

    • Carol
      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 1, 2002
        Hi Sarah,

        Colridge used the term 'primary imagination' to point out
        that we actually perceive the world through our active
        engagment with it- without imagining 'it' there would be no
        world. Now, he's not saying we each just make up the world
        and that's that. We use our minds to touch reality. Fantasy
        is more about the manipulations of inner pictures that we
        surf on through the day. Nice to meet ya!

        Carol

        http://finance.yahoo.com