Re: [anthroposophy] elf tales...

  • Wizard of Harmony
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 2, 2002

      >elf peeped out fru the bushes and held up her noculars to seed if the wizard was around.  He was beed quietlie indeed, must be all the hullabaloo fron the old cronies.

      The wizard fumbles for his glasses and spills candle wax on his robe.
      "yes" say's he, "Tiz often meet to stay here in this cave and work from
      behind the scenes.  Often my invisible friends are better at stealthily
      avoiding the Black Watchtowers of Orthanc than any frontal assault
      on my part. Besides, I'm getting too old and grumpy to openly try to persuade
      the blind forces of 'anti-magic,' anymore."

      >Their inner childrens was all died and crustie and wailin at the botton of the pits of abandons. elf popped a pair of raspberries into her mouth and sulked them quietlie.

      Dogma often a gives the appearance of strength.
      Unfortunately crystallized plaster statues aren't animated or nimble
      enough to avoid those accursed pigeons overhead.

      >I'll write him a letter.  elf taked a piece of paper and scrawled very fast.  I are not fron the middle erf.  I are fron the Redwood Forest where there are puck and  fee and  trollers and the green lady and woodie wooders and all my frends. elf crept over and posted the letter in the little black post box.

      Alas your realm is now being assaulted by powerful armies of vampirism. Well, we have a few armies of our own.

      >I are comed over this side at the will of God to dood all my teachins. And if you don't lite the will of God use ya fingers on the delete buttons elf whispered to an ole crustie stumblin by. elf settled back in her little bush house and swept out the leafs.  She polished up her placard and took a hammer and nails and banged it in the tree "You must unlearn everything. God is the end of all desire and knowledge."

      And also the 'beginning' of desire and knowledge. ' Not just the 'Alpha' but the 'Omega' as well.  Not just the negative of 'avoidance' but the positive of 'accrual.' First, recognizing and then conquering the enemy is what sets we Wizards of the West apart from the passive observers of the East.

      >elf rubbed her hands very pleased puzzlin over the Yoga bashers.. when the pundits were writin the Vedas, the dogma of the west hadn't yet emerged from under a stone age mud pie village.

      Yoga is a path of 'rest' from the age long struggle with Mother Matter.  But we are about 'winning' the struggle and liberating Her to take Her rightful place along side Spirit..........Her Eternal Husband.

      >Once you realize that the world is your own projection, you are free of it. You need not free yourself of a world that does not exist, except in your own imagination! However is the picture, beautiful or ugly, you are painting it and you are not bound by it. Realize that there is nobody to force it on you, that it is due to the habit of taking the imaginary to be real. See the imaginary as imaginary and be free of fear.

      Be careful here, my little green friend. We are children of God...but not yet 'gods' in our own right. The enemy would have us believe otherwise and short circuit the Process.  But we of the magical realms, above all, must be aware of this tempting pitfall.

      WOH

    • Carol
      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 1, 2002
        Hi Sarah,

        Colridge used the term 'primary imagination' to point out
        that we actually perceive the world through our active
        engagment with it- without imagining 'it' there would be no
        world. Now, he's not saying we each just make up the world
        and that's that. We use our minds to touch reality. Fantasy
        is more about the manipulations of inner pictures that we
        surf on through the day. Nice to meet ya!

        Carol

        http://finance.yahoo.com