Re: crop circles solutions

  • studioeditions2002
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1 7:10 PM
      Apparently, up until August, 2001, it was beautiful, geometric crop
      circles and in one instance, a wise, lofty message in an ancient
      language. But in August, 2001, there came a "face" and "code" at
      Chilbolton, Hampshire. The face was "dot matrix" and looked both like
      an "alien" face and the "face on Mars." The code, in a rectangular
      formation, was described as similar to what was sent out on the
      Voyager spacecraft (possibly including an "alien" DNA molecule), as
      though it were a reply from space, a materialistic reply to a
      materialistic message. So perhaps what is manifesting in the crop
      circles was originally of a "good" or high source, when dark powers
      then learned how to do it. You can see this face and code on the
      Swirled News site, out of Glastonbury, if you go into the Archives
      and hit "August, 2001."

      There have been in addition "sheep circles," some of which have
      included mutilated sheep. There has been a tremendous increase in
      cattle mutilations in Argentina. Consider looking at the
      www.rense.com site, which has 7 million hits a month...

      I have read Bradford's message several times which seems to be
      relating crop circles to the density of the etheric body of Tesla. I
      would certainly like to know the source of this... Original to
      Bradford? Also, the source for Keely's death, which, according to
      Bradford, was of being gassed in his garage. Also, the source for the
      discussions re: Klingsor? It's not a challenge or anything, I would
      just like to know the sources. I had no luck this evening trying to
      find the original string of these messages.

      The above face and code, and animal mutilations, must be demonic in
      cooperation with human beings, perhaps something like the "Taotl"
      initiates. Other crop circles seem the opposite.

      Cordially,

      Martha
      --- In anthroposophy@y..., "utopia_planetia_2000"
      <utopia_planetia@h...> wrote:
      > I'm sorry about the "warning" on my previous post, it was in no
      mean
      > directional.
      >
      > Perhaps it's not the evidence before the crop-circle because after
      > it's quickly erased so not seeing it seems not important. Going to
      > great lengths to produce them suggest maybe also something more
      than
      > just seeing and interpreting them.
      >
      > Before Jesus spoke in favor of Myriam of Magdala he traced a symbol
      > on the ground. I know nothing of concretizing representations on
      the
      > physical plane, but it must have some kind of an effect.
      >
      > One's thing for sure is the battle for not doing any serious
      thinking
      > about crop circles. It seems important to mass-mediatize circles as
      > trivial hoaxes and/or divert the opinions into polemics.
      >
      > Marc
      >

      > --- In anthroposophy@y..., "jla" <pacbay@a...> wrote:
      > > Ummm. Though I am fully aware of what you mention below, the
      > caveat still remains:what evidence exists before crop circles of
      such
      > fantastic and intricate materializations. As you know from
      > spiritualistic attempts, the dark ones and misguided "masters"
      tried
      > often to convince doubting Thomas's but the best they could do was
      > some levitation effects or table tilting.
      > >
      > > It takes enormous energy- so say those from the other side- to
      > actually harness the chemical and life ethers into form (whether
      from
      > shells or from the elements or sitters) and make something happen
      > here on this plane. "Show me the money" as Cuba said in Jerry
      > McGuire. On the other hand, among the liberal side of the
      research,
      > some extraterrestrials are accepted to be non-physical but fully
      able
      > to use the ethers and magnetic forces to a high degree. We again
      > assume all human development in the local and non local universe
      must
      > be physical. In this sense, I agree with Starmann in some cases.
      Its
      > clearly so from references of our elder humanity who it is said,
      > never having left Venus and Mercury during earlier sojourns that
      > brought us here.
      > >
      > > . I really don't know who is doing what or how but I must keep
      all
      > the balls on the table and not focus on the "eight ball"
      exclusively.
      > And isn't that interesting. In pool, the eight ball is black and
      the
      > winner and loser at the same time. I can't Inuit a great sinister
      > plot going on here, yet. And unfortunately from the trailers for
      the
      > film, Signs, our well meaning but ignorant director has set back
      the
      > public perspective years by proposing a sinister plot. Too bad. It
      > looked fun on the surface. No ET here, just goblins from space it
      > appears.
      > >

      > > jeff
      > >
      > > -----
    • utopia_planetia_2000
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3 7:08 AM
        There is indeed a gentle force implicated in the making of some crop
        circles, as Jeff pointed out, the stems are not even broken when
        flattened. Even more fascinating is the intricate weaving of the
        stems which no plank-boarder could acheive.

        I read an interesting book by Gregg Braden in which he repertoriates
        4 kinds of crop-circle designs. It helps in associating them with
        current knowledge.

        But between the possibibly benevolent ones, the hoaxes, the negative,
        the movie and the "Tesla-spectre" induced, it isn't simple anymore.

        On another note, Jeff, can you give me some references to the elder
        humanity that never left Mercury and Venus?

        I find it interesting that, now the "Mars" period of Earth ending,
        the "Mercury" phase is commencing. Since ancient initiates
        interverted the names Venus for Mercury and vice-versa, it makes more
        sense that what we call Venus today would be the influence. If there
        is a humanity on Venus, then perhaps something different than
        previously a metal would be the influence.

        Marc