Re: crop circles solutions

  • utopia_planetia_2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
      I'm sorry about the "warning" on my previous post, it was in no mean
      directional.

      Perhaps it's not the evidence before the crop-circle because after
      it's quickly erased so not seeing it seems not important. Going to
      great lengths to produce them suggest maybe also something more than
      just seeing and interpreting them.

      Before Jesus spoke in favor of Myriam of Magdala he traced a symbol
      on the ground. I know nothing of concretizing representations on the
      physical plane, but it must have some kind of an effect.

      One's thing for sure is the battle for not doing any serious thinking
      about crop circles. It seems important to mass-mediatize circles as
      trivial hoaxes and/or divert the opinions into polemics.

      Marc

      --- In anthroposophy@y..., "jla" <pacbay@a...> wrote:
      > Ummm. Though I am fully aware of what you mention below, the
      caveat still remains:what evidence exists before crop circles of such
      fantastic and intricate materializations. As you know from
      spiritualistic attempts, the dark ones and misguided "masters" tried
      often to convince doubting Thomas's but the best they could do was
      some levitation effects or table tilting.

      > It takes enormous energy- so say those from the other side- to
      actually harness the chemical and life ethers into form (whether from
      shells or from the elements or sitters) and make something happen
      here on this plane. "Show me the money" as Cuba said in Jerry
      McGuire. On the other hand, among the liberal side of the research,
      some extraterrestrials are accepted to be non-physical but fully able
      to use the ethers and magnetic forces to a high degree. We again
      assume all human development in the local and non local universe must
      be physical. In this sense, I agree with Starmann in some cases. Its
      clearly so from references of our elder humanity who it is said,
      never having left Venus and Mercury during earlier sojourns that
      brought us here.

      > . I really don't know who is doing what or how but I must keep all
      the balls on the table and not focus on the "eight ball" exclusively.
      And isn't that interesting. In pool, the eight ball is black and the
      winner and loser at the same time. I can't Inuit a great sinister
      plot going on here, yet. And unfortunately from the trailers for the
      film, Signs, our well meaning but ignorant director has set back the
      public perspective years by proposing a sinister plot. Too bad. It
      looked fun on the surface. No ET here, just goblins from space it
      appears.

      > jeff
      >
      > -----
    • studioeditions2002
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
        Apparently, up until August, 2001, it was beautiful, geometric crop
        circles and in one instance, a wise, lofty message in an ancient
        language. But in August, 2001, there came a "face" and "code" at
        Chilbolton, Hampshire. The face was "dot matrix" and looked both like
        an "alien" face and the "face on Mars." The code, in a rectangular
        formation, was described as similar to what was sent out on the
        Voyager spacecraft (possibly including an "alien" DNA molecule), as
        though it were a reply from space, a materialistic reply to a
        materialistic message. So perhaps what is manifesting in the crop
        circles was originally of a "good" or high source, when dark powers
        then learned how to do it. You can see this face and code on the
        Swirled News site, out of Glastonbury, if you go into the Archives
        and hit "August, 2001."

        There have been in addition "sheep circles," some of which have
        included mutilated sheep. There has been a tremendous increase in
        cattle mutilations in Argentina. Consider looking at the
        www.rense.com site, which has 7 million hits a month...

        I have read Bradford's message several times which seems to be
        relating crop circles to the density of the etheric body of Tesla. I
        would certainly like to know the source of this... Original to
        Bradford? Also, the source for Keely's death, which, according to
        Bradford, was of being gassed in his garage. Also, the source for the
        discussions re: Klingsor? It's not a challenge or anything, I would
        just like to know the sources. I had no luck this evening trying to
        find the original string of these messages.

        The above face and code, and animal mutilations, must be demonic in
        cooperation with human beings, perhaps something like the "Taotl"
        initiates. Other crop circles seem the opposite.

        Cordially,

        Martha
        --- In anthroposophy@y..., "utopia_planetia_2000"

      • utopia_planetia_2000
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2002
          There is indeed a gentle force implicated in the making of some crop
          circles, as Jeff pointed out, the stems are not even broken when
          flattened. Even more fascinating is the intricate weaving of the
          stems which no plank-boarder could acheive.

          I read an interesting book by Gregg Braden in which he repertoriates
          4 kinds of crop-circle designs. It helps in associating them with
          current knowledge.

          But between the possibibly benevolent ones, the hoaxes, the negative,
          the movie and the "Tesla-spectre" induced, it isn't simple anymore.

          On another note, Jeff, can you give me some references to the elder
          humanity that never left Mercury and Venus?

          I find it interesting that, now the "Mars" period of Earth ending,
          the "Mercury" phase is commencing. Since ancient initiates
          interverted the names Venus for Mercury and vice-versa, it makes more
          sense that what we call Venus today would be the influence. If there
          is a humanity on Venus, then perhaps something different than
          previously a metal would be the influence.

          Marc