elf tales...

  • elf
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 1, 2002

      elf peeped out fru the bushes and held up her noculars to seed if the wizard was around.  He was beed quietlie indeed, must be all the hullabaloo fron the old cronies.

      Their inner childrens was all died and crustie and wailin at the botton of the pits of abandons. elf popped a pair of raspberries into her mouth and sulked them quietlie.

      I'll write him a letter.  elf taked a piece of paper and scrawled very fast.  I are not fron the middle erf.  I are fron the Redwood Forest where there are puck and  fee and  trollers and the green lady and woodie wooders and all my frends. elf crept over and posted the letter in the little black post box

      I are comed over this side at the will of God to dood all my teachins.And if you don't lite the will of God use ya fingers on the delete buttons elf whispered to an ole crustie stumblin by.

      elf settled back in her little bush house and swept out the leafs.  She polished up her placard and took a hammer and nails and banged it in the tree "You must unlearn everything. God is the end of all desire and knowledge."

      elf rubbed her hands very pleased puzzlin over the Yoga bashers.. when the pundits were writin the Vedas, the dogma of the west hadn't yet emerged from under a stone age mud pie village.

      Once you realize that the world is your own projection, you are free of it. You need not free yourself of a world that does not exist, except in your own imagination! However is the picture, beautiful or ugly, you are painting it and you are not bound by it. Realize that there is nobody to force it on you, that it is due to the habit of taking the imaginary to be real. See the imaginary as imaginary and be free of fear

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • Carol
      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 1, 2002
        Hi Sarah,

        Colridge used the term 'primary imagination' to point out
        that we actually perceive the world through our active
        engagment with it- without imagining 'it' there would be no
        world. Now, he's not saying we each just make up the world
        and that's that. We use our minds to touch reality. Fantasy
        is more about the manipulations of inner pictures that we
        surf on through the day. Nice to meet ya!

        Carol

        http://finance.yahoo.com