Re: [anthroposophy] Re: crop circles solutions

  • jla
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1 10:35 AM
      No. They do not fit yet with AP or esoteric science. The "message and impact" on humans is far too positive and inspiring for it be an Ahrimanic trick of the trade. Angelics, as far as we know and have evidence, do not have the power over the ethers to create such things on earth in 20 seconds. They can work with plants but this is done over time. Are elementals being used ? I don't think so - by whom and why. The electro magnetic  after effects and gentle method of not harming or breaking stalks indicates a benign source who understand the use of magnetic fields and the ethers but in a more scientific way (geometric and symbols plus using some sort of hovering light devices (that have been witnessed). Some have seen them form and it is beautiful. The alien (whether extra planetary or interdimensional) connection still seems the most plausible but why hasn't it been taken to the next level: with BBC and CNN watching, this shows up:

      HUMANS- STOP BEING IDIOTS AND RESPECT THE PLANET AND YOUR FELLOWS.

      Now that would evoke a response.

      Jeff
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1 11:00 AM
        From: "jla" <pacbay@...>
        >Subject: Re: [anthroposophy] Re: crop circles solutions
        >Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:35:21 -0700

        Jeff wrote;

        >No. They do not fit yet with AP or esoteric science. The "message and
        >impact" on humans is far too positive and inspiring for it be an Ahrimanic
        >trick of the trade. Angelics, as far as we know and have evidence, do not
        >have the power over the ethers to create such things on earth in 20
        >seconds. They can work with plants but this is done over time. Are
        >elementals being used ? I don't think so - by whom and why. The electro
        >magnetic after effects and gentle method of not harming or breaking stalks
        >indicates a benign source who understand the use of magnetic fields and the
        >ethers but in a more scientific way (geometric and symbols plus using some
        >sort of hovering light devices (that have been witnessed

        Bradford comments;

        Jeffy, Jeffy, Jeffy, sometime you try my patience, but god love ya, you got
        spunk. Yes, alright, its time to fess up. Indeed certain activities of the
        Dead went over the threshold with advanced capacities. These capacities are
        being used. When Tesla crossed the Threshold of death, he had in his
        consciousness very sharply fixed etheric forces, meditations and habits.
        Tesla was not only able to hold whole systems of mechanical contraptions in
        his etheric memory, he could run them..intricately with etheric accuracy.
        Well these strongly fixed etheric fields were taken up, after the death of
        Tesla.. His spirit/soul forces were sucked up readily, although the higher
        Initiates fought hard to preserve his complex dense etheric fields.. Well on
        the inside of Tesla's etheric body, very advanced forms, motors and complex
        mechanisms, in advance of what we use now were fully operative. These
        reflect some of the etheric impressions left in very crop circles
        schematics.

        As you know Jeff, beings just over the threshold are hungry for the
        densification of etheric imaginations. Tesla was like an enormous plate
        lunch of advance etheric/earth energy concepts. He had infinite little
        hallways and hidden recesses in his consciousness that were rich with highly
        condensed still running, still running, (energizer bunny) still running
        etheric machines. While the initiates involved with various secret military
        covert researches have hung onto the earthly patents and research papers of
        Tesla... his soul contributions and his potent etheric body was digested by
        beings right on the edge of our world. Tesla and Keely were the only
        scientists who verged on the very edge of the etheric into the vast beings
        that, you say, we know nothing about.

        Well as you know the black initiate Klingsor had not released his influence
        as the progress of earth has moved forward. Klingsor opposes Christian
        Rosenkreuz with strong battles that are truly behind the scenes of current
        events. Souls like Tesla and Keely were front running, but running slightly
        unconscious to their inspirations from Klingsor and Rosenkreuz. Shells of
        human beings float between the Moon and the Earth in a sort of elephant
        graveyard of disposed astral influences.. Beings crave to inhabit these
        shells and only the highest black initiates can bring about cohesion and
        links.. These beings love it when an etheric body is as dense as Tesla's
        was, it lives on for ages... and these released forces from human beings are
        hungered for and inspire much that science is currently working with on
        earth.

        But you are right Jeff, this obviously is not something Spiritual Science
        can get its arms around. Spiritual Science being such a limited narrow
        perspective on life. "There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are
        dreamt of..." well as with Spiritual Science like Hamlet and Horatio, we
        just don't get it, now that we are in such a modern world..

        OOOOOuuuhh! I'm scared! What's out there? It reminds me of that Bugs Bunny
        Cartoon where the monster made in a lab chases Bugs around in underground
        caverns... and finally the Monster and Bugs look directly into the Camera
        and shout... People! People are out there... the Earth is based on what
        people do, while poor poverty stricken Spiritual Science has peopled the
        universe with invisible beings.. We can only hope that some invisible being
        will tell us in some obscure code just what we should do with our friggin
        lives? There is something Transcendental about all this and I don't mean
        Harrison's Transcendental Universe. I mean there is a screw loose in
        somebody's philsophic thinking that somehow imagines that the widest swath
        of science ever gifted to the Earth cannot locate disturbances of the
        magnitude you indicate..

        Do you have an alternative universe you wish to share with us;? or perhaps
        you would like to renew your membership to this one.. The one with humans
        who are subject to swiss cheese instincts and impulses peopled with various
        holy and sinister intentions... Ya I guess we don't know about that stuff.

      • jla
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1 4:40 PM
          Ummm.  Though I am fully aware of what you mention below, the caveat still remains:what evidence exists before crop circles of such fantastic and intricate materializations. As you know from spiritualistic attempts, the dark ones and misguided "masters" tried often to convince doubting Thomas's but the best they could do was some levitation effects or table tilting.

          It takes enormous energy- so say those from the other side- to actually harness the chemical and life ethers into form (whether from shells or from the elements or sitters) and make something happen here on this plane. "Show me the money" as Cuba said in Jerry McGuire. On the other hand, among the liberal side of the research,  some extraterrestrials are accepted to be non-physical but fully able to use the ethers and magnetic forces to a high degree. We again assume all human development in the local and non local universe must be physical.  In this sense, I agree with Starmann in some cases. Its clearly so from references of our elder humanity who it is said, never having left Venus and Mercury during earlier sojourns that brought us here.

          . I really don't know who is doing what or how but I must keep all the balls on the table and not focus on the "eight ball" exclusively. And isn't that interesting. In pool, the eight ball is black and the winner and loser at the same time. I can't Inuit a great sinister plot going on here, yet. And unfortunately from the trailers for the film, Signs, our well meaning but ignorant director has set back the public perspective years by proposing a sinister plot. Too bad. It looked fun on the surface. No ET here, just goblins from space it appears.

          jeff

            -----
        • utopia_planetia_2000
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1 6:28 PM
            I'm sorry about the "warning" on my previous post, it was in no mean
            directional.

            Perhaps it's not the evidence before the crop-circle because after
            it's quickly erased so not seeing it seems not important. Going to
            great lengths to produce them suggest maybe also something more than
            just seeing and interpreting them.

            Before Jesus spoke in favor of Myriam of Magdala he traced a symbol
            on the ground. I know nothing of concretizing representations on the
            physical plane, but it must have some kind of an effect.

            One's thing for sure is the battle for not doing any serious thinking
            about crop circles. It seems important to mass-mediatize circles as
            trivial hoaxes and/or divert the opinions into polemics.

            Marc

            --- In anthroposophy@y..., "jla" <pacbay@a...> wrote:
            > Ummm. Though I am fully aware of what you mention below, the
            caveat still remains:what evidence exists before crop circles of such
            fantastic and intricate materializations. As you know from
            spiritualistic attempts, the dark ones and misguided "masters" tried
            often to convince doubting Thomas's but the best they could do was
            some levitation effects or table tilting.

            > It takes enormous energy- so say those from the other side- to
            actually harness the chemical and life ethers into form (whether from
            shells or from the elements or sitters) and make something happen
            here on this plane. "Show me the money" as Cuba said in Jerry
            McGuire. On the other hand, among the liberal side of the research,
            some extraterrestrials are accepted to be non-physical but fully able
            to use the ethers and magnetic forces to a high degree. We again
            assume all human development in the local and non local universe must
            be physical. In this sense, I agree with Starmann in some cases. Its
            clearly so from references of our elder humanity who it is said,
            never having left Venus and Mercury during earlier sojourns that
            brought us here.

            > . I really don't know who is doing what or how but I must keep all
            the balls on the table and not focus on the "eight ball" exclusively.
            And isn't that interesting. In pool, the eight ball is black and the
            winner and loser at the same time. I can't Inuit a great sinister
            plot going on here, yet. And unfortunately from the trailers for the
            film, Signs, our well meaning but ignorant director has set back the
            public perspective years by proposing a sinister plot. Too bad. It
            looked fun on the surface. No ET here, just goblins from space it
            appears.

            > jeff
            >
            > -----
          • studioeditions2002
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1 7:10 PM
              Apparently, up until August, 2001, it was beautiful, geometric crop
              circles and in one instance, a wise, lofty message in an ancient
              language. But in August, 2001, there came a "face" and "code" at
              Chilbolton, Hampshire. The face was "dot matrix" and looked both like
              an "alien" face and the "face on Mars." The code, in a rectangular
              formation, was described as similar to what was sent out on the
              Voyager spacecraft (possibly including an "alien" DNA molecule), as
              though it were a reply from space, a materialistic reply to a
              materialistic message. So perhaps what is manifesting in the crop
              circles was originally of a "good" or high source, when dark powers
              then learned how to do it. You can see this face and code on the
              Swirled News site, out of Glastonbury, if you go into the Archives
              and hit "August, 2001."

              There have been in addition "sheep circles," some of which have
              included mutilated sheep. There has been a tremendous increase in
              cattle mutilations in Argentina. Consider looking at the
              www.rense.com site, which has 7 million hits a month...

              I have read Bradford's message several times which seems to be
              relating crop circles to the density of the etheric body of Tesla. I
              would certainly like to know the source of this... Original to
              Bradford? Also, the source for Keely's death, which, according to
              Bradford, was of being gassed in his garage. Also, the source for the
              discussions re: Klingsor? It's not a challenge or anything, I would
              just like to know the sources. I had no luck this evening trying to
              find the original string of these messages.

              The above face and code, and animal mutilations, must be demonic in
              cooperation with human beings, perhaps something like the "Taotl"
              initiates. Other crop circles seem the opposite.

              Cordially,

              Martha
              --- In anthroposophy@y..., "utopia_planetia_2000"

            • utopia_planetia_2000
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 3 7:08 AM
                There is indeed a gentle force implicated in the making of some crop
                circles, as Jeff pointed out, the stems are not even broken when
                flattened. Even more fascinating is the intricate weaving of the
                stems which no plank-boarder could acheive.

                I read an interesting book by Gregg Braden in which he repertoriates
                4 kinds of crop-circle designs. It helps in associating them with
                current knowledge.

                But between the possibibly benevolent ones, the hoaxes, the negative,
                the movie and the "Tesla-spectre" induced, it isn't simple anymore.

                On another note, Jeff, can you give me some references to the elder
                humanity that never left Mercury and Venus?

                I find it interesting that, now the "Mars" period of Earth ending,
                the "Mercury" phase is commencing. Since ancient initiates
                interverted the names Venus for Mercury and vice-versa, it makes more
                sense that what we call Venus today would be the influence. If there
                is a humanity on Venus, then perhaps something different than
                previously a metal would be the influence.

                Marc