Re: notes on Bondarev

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2002
      Jul. 28

      To Adam Kane, who asks:
      (in a message I can't find again)
      re Bondarev and the "Holocaust":
      What is the issue?

      1. Someone said something to the effect that
      everyone knows such and such about the numbers of
      the "Holocaust". I responded that we "know" very
      little: the official "Holocaust" story is a huge
      propaganda campaign designed to further sinister
      ends; free inquiry is suppressed. I was trying to
      show that there is room for reasonable doubt about
      the accepted version of the "Holocaust". In this
      version the "quantitative" is a very important
      part.

      2. A larger "issue", which I have hardly mentioned
      here, is the aims of the hidden Power Groups and
      the part that "Holocaust" propaganda plays in their
      deadly game. I would hope that raising people's
      awareness of the propaganda campaign might raise
      some awareness of these hidden, sinister political
      agendas. Bondarev's book was largely concerned
      with exposing the occult roots of these agendas,
      and his mention of the "Holocaust" occupies only a
      small part of the book.

      3. For me, a big "issue" is the way that
      "holocaust" propaganda in a larger sense works in
      mass mind-control. Our mass-culture constantly
      "lives in denial" of many kinds of well-known
      "holocausts": e.g. the mass murder of Germans by
      the Allies during and after WWII, the genocide of
      the East-Slavs by the Bolsheviks (which continues
      today in a somewhat different way), the untold
      millions of victims of the Chinese Communists, etc.
      -- and closer to home, the millions killed by
      abortion. (There may be less well-known
      "holocausts", such as engineered plagues.) Why is
      the "memory" of one particular "holocaust" enforced
      by powerful means, including police power, while
      other "holocausts" slide quietly and conveniently
      down the Orwellian "memory hole"? If one were even
      somewhat awake to the ambient social-political
      world, one would ask: Convenient for whom, and
      why?

      4. There is the "issue" of the true character of
      the Anthroposophical society at the top. Bondarev
      was expelled allegedly because of his
      "anti-Semitism" expressed in the book in question.
      What does this expulsion tell us about the
      leadership and the structure of the Society?

      5. To me, perhaps the biggest "issue" is the need
      for wakefulness, consciousness -- the need to not
      let ourselves be led around in a stupor by
      controllers behind the scenes, any scene,
      world-political or Anthroposophical.

      Robert Mason

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • studioeditions2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
        I believe it was Andrea who said every WWII student knew the figures
        of the numbers killed in the Holocaust. In stating that the Holocaust
        is a "huge propoganda campaign to further sinister ends... of hidden
        power groups... enforced by police," it is very important to provide
        clear evidence, and it's important to do a careful study of the
        sources of the numbers of their war dead provided by the various
        countries. Time must be taken for careful research to determine the
        most respected and accurate sources. I recall reading some of these
        national statistics (well, this is not your highest source! - but
        it's what I recall at the moment) in the book "Dirty Little Secrets
        of WWII." Also the book "Crimes Against Humanity" cites its sources
        on statistics from the various countries.

        It absolutely isn't enough to say Goetheanists have "non-ordinary"
        ways of knowing. I personally don't agree with the above view of the
        Holocaust based on my own many years of reading and study. In
        visiting the Holocaust Museum in Washington, DC, for example, there
        were many books in the museum book store about numerous other
        holocausts, and a campaign was going on to increase the public
        awareness of the tragedies then occurring in "Sunny Sarajevo." Most
        well-informed people are probably aware, for example, that thousands
        of Polish officers were killed by the Russians in WWII; that millions
        of Leningrad citizens were killed or starved to death during the
        German invasion; of Pol Pot in Cambodia; recent African genocides; of
        Japanese citizens, the victims of the atomic holocaust; and yes, many
        Germans died in American POW camps (Germans were treated far better
        by Americans than Russians, however - ask any German who lived
        through the time.)

        There's a major problem in the assertions of "hidden power groups,"
        without clearly stating sources, dates, names, etc.; it can lead to
        so many conspiracy theories, it's next to impossible to sift the true
        from the false. If too influenced by this way of thinking, you can
        begin to suspect ulterior and manipulative motives everywhere, from
        everyone all the time. So, especially when it comes to the Holocaust
        of the Jewish people, you cannot throw doubt on the numbers without
        absolute evidence and clear, concrete sources. Just the facts, sir.

        Cordially,

        Martha