Re: [anthroposophy] Lil Peeps

  • elf
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 28, 2002

      elf poked the fire wiv her stick and popped the kettle on to boil.

      After one cup of raspberry and dandelion tea I am off to find the Wizard of harnomy.  She packed a little case wiv gooseberries and blackberries and made up a flask of tea.

      He don't know that I are already got all the freedons.

      In very facts it are the philosophy of freedons that i goed to telled him all about.

      Elf taked one last sip of tea and put out the little fire.  Shortly not longly she find one cave and rap on the door.  It was the right one coz it telled the wizard of harnomy are livin inside.

      A tall one opened the door, elf gazed sky wards and put out her hand.

      Good afternoon, it are me, elfkins the wiselie and elfkins the bravelie and elfkins the shtronglie.  I are comed to telled you the philosphy of freedons.  Can i comed inside.  Elf peeked in, it was aglow wiv lanterns and lookin very cozy indeed.

      She clined on the chair but it was too short so she clined onto the tadle and sat on the corner.

      Haloooooooo its me, the one you are beed sendin the messages fru the conche.

      I are comed in persons myself.

      Now my first cards are this one.

      Freedom is not
      arrogance
      Freedom is not
      self-assertion
      Freedom is
      where you feel joy.

      Without learning anything
      you know everything
      and having everything
      you are bound by nothing;
      this is the true nature
      of a free soul.

      And this are my trump cards.

      Basic truth is
      non-denominational
      non-dogmatic
      universal.
      When you go to the core
      of the Principle
      we all are One.

      Once you
      realize
      the Absolute,
      relativity
      is just your
      playing cards.

      What are you playin next then?

      elf sit still waitin for the wizardlie one ..

       Wizard of Harmony wrote:

          elf rubbed her hanbs very pleased.

      Tiz always a pleasure to tickle.....

          I are pleased to seed a wizardlie one.
          You know the last tine I was here was before the dinosaurs was borned...

          Hmmm I can't beed surely sure that oneness are borin.

      Yea verily...tiz difficult to be sure of anything, my bouncy one.
      Yet isn't it reasonable to suggest that if 'oneness' was satisfied with
      itself, it never would have ventured to become 'many.'

      Wouldn't it be achingly nostalgic to be but a singular eyeball with
      nothing other to look at?...........not even itself?
      Oh how the 'All in all' longs for the mirror of Creation.

          Hmmm coz the ideas of separation are causin starvins and wars
          and terrors and things.  Yes I think separation and ideas of doerships
          and secular ideas are not for the good of shtrongliness, that are
          what i think.

      Yes...separation without hope of union...such is the dark side of
      Sauron the Evil One. The 'Many' shall indeed seek their home in 'Oneness.'
      but let us not forget the other side of the hypersphere, where 'Oneness'
      seeks it's home in the 'Many.'

              In La'tech, whats that spellin.  I are another yourself.  Hmmm

      It is always nice to see myself in one with green, pointed, levity boots.
      We wizards have a tendency to be a bit turgid at times.

      And then......

      "Taliesin was joyful at Elphin's dwelling."

      'A journey will I perform,
      And to the gate I will come
      The hall I will enter,
      And my song I will sing;
      My speech I will pronounce
      To silence royal bards.

      Upon them I will break
      And Elphin I will free.
      With summons to the bards
      For the sweet flowing song,
      And wizards' posing lore
      And wisdom of Druids.
      I Taliesin, chief of bards,
      With a sapient Druid's words,
      Will set kind Elphin free

          -The Book of Taliesin

      Do You Yahoo!?

    • elf
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 29, 2002

        elfinstein had dropped the wizardlie one into a deep and tender trance.

        Elf was gettin thirsty and taked out her flask of tea and a few gooseberries.

        She offered the wizardlie one a pair of black berries

        does this one maked you all waked up nice

        The intellect divides everything between what it considers pleasant
        (acceptable) and unpleasant (unacceptable) and then opposes anything it
        deems unacceptable as a "problem" that needs solving!  Thus, any problem can
        only be solved at its source, which is the intellect that conceived the
        problem as a problem in the first place.

              ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

        In comparison with the inconceivable Infinity that we actually are, what we
        think we are is a mere hallucination, an illusory and insubstantial shadow.

        Now thats what elfkins are :)

      • jla
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 29, 2002
          Elf,

          Without sounding disrespectful but with some honest irritation, what are those posts about and why are you sending then in a forum like this?
          They are imaginative but of little use to most and highly personal.

          Jeff

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 29, 2002

            Well they are about the truth of course exclaimed elf wiv a shock on..

            Anyways what are i beed tellin all this tines.  There are no doers.. So Gods havin a dance.  Thats what i'm tellin ya all.

            Accept it all.. love it all even.. theres a whole new realm of experience just waitin for ya. Only one hoop.. a change of perspective..

            Hmm anyways I are goin to work hardly soon and this pc are crankin down.. so you might had a good restin fron the elf news..

            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 29, 2002
              Yeah, Elf...dammit. Surely you know by now that Anthroposophy isn't supposed to be fun.....
              It is supposed to be serious, serious, serious!
              (as he grimly pounds his wand on the crystal podium)

              Remember the blessed words of Jesus:
              "Lest ye become as humorless, dry, colorless frumps, ye shall in no wise enter the Kingdom..."

              Now if you don't shape up your going back to Middle Earth for a refresher course in Elf etiquette - 101

              Harrrrumph!
              Wizard of Harmony

               Wizard of Harmony wrote:

[...]

            • utopia_planetia_2000
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 29, 2002
                Who said some don't have fun elaborating ideas in non-rythmic prose?

                --- In anthroposophy@y..., "Wizard of Harmony" <rlloyd@d...> wrote:
                > Yeah, Elf...dammit. Surely you know by now that Anthroposophy isn't
                supposed to be fun.....
                > It is supposed to be serious, serious, serious!
                > (as he grimly pounds his wand on the crystal podium)
                >
                > Remember the blessed words of Jesus:
                > "Lest ye become as humorless, dry, colorless frumps, ye shall in no
                wise enter the Kingdom..."

                > Now if you don't shape up your going back to Middle Earth for a
                refresher course in Elf etiquette - 101

                > Harrrrumph!
                >
                > Wizard of Harmony

                ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

                ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

                > In comparison with the inconceivable Infinity that we actually
                are, what we
                > think we are is a mere hallucination, an illusory and
                insubstantial shadow.

                > Now thats what elfkins are :)
                >
                > Wizard of Harmony wrote:
                >

                > elf rubbed her hanbs very pleased.
                >
                > Tiz always a pleasure to tickle.....
                >
                > I are pleased to seed a wizardlie one.
                > You know the last tine I was here was before the
                dinosaurs was borned...

                > Hmmm I can't beed surely sure that oneness are borin.
                >
                > Yea verily...tiz difficult to be sure of anything, my bouncy
                one.
                > Yet isn't it reasonable to suggest that if 'oneness' was
                satisfied with
                > itself, it never would have ventured to become 'many.'
                >
                > Wouldn't it be achingly nostalgic to be but a singular
                eyeball with
                > nothing other to look at?...........not even itself?
                > Oh how the 'All in all' longs for the mirror of Creation.
                >
                > Hmmm coz the ideas of separation are causin starvins and
                wars
                > and terrors and things. Yes I think separation and ideas
                of doerships
                > and secular ideas are not for the good of shtrongliness,
                that are
                > what i think.
                >

                > Yes...separation without hope of union...such is the dark
                side of
                > Sauron the Evil One. The 'Many' shall indeed seek their home
                in 'Oneness.'
                > but let us not forget the other side of the hypersphere,
                where 'Oneness'
                > seeks it's home in the 'Many.'
                >
                > In La'tech, whats that spellin. I are another
                yourself. Hmmm

                > It is always nice to see myself in one with green, pointed,
                levity boots.
                > We wizards have a tendency to be a bit turgid at times.
                >
                > And then......
                >
                > "Taliesin was joyful at Elphin's dwelling."
                >
                > 'A journey will I perform,
                > And to the gate I will come
                > The hall I will enter,
                > And my song I will sing;
                > My speech I will pronounce
                > To silence royal bards.
                >
                > Upon them I will break
                > And Elphin I will free.
                > With summons to the bards
                > For the sweet flowing song,
                > And wizards' posing lore
                > And wisdom of Druids.
                > I Taliesin, chief of bards,
                > With a sapient Druid's words,
                > Will set kind Elphin free
                >
                > -The Book of Taliesin

                Service.

                Service.

                > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                > Unsubscribe:

                Service.
              • mac lloyd
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 29, 2002
                  ahhh,  my beloved father

                • elf
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 30, 2002

                    and alittle bitter and twisted I seed smiled elf pickin up the wand fron the crystal podium.

                    And angry as well.. and judgemental.. also.. and homophobic and deluded it seens as well.  Nevermind i are here to bring rays of joy and bliss and all the good things..

                    now do had a blackberrie for ya self

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 30, 2002
                      elfs don't speak in such silly way - elfs are no children. If you want to know more about it, elf, go to middle earth. Why don't you start a mail box on elfolology so that others can share anthroposophy.
                      Gerhard