seeking truth, or just making pronouncements

  • Joel Wendt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 4:36 AM
      Dear Starman,

      S.(shelia, sieglunda, whatever) writes: "Only advanced souls are
      capable of such giving and having the courage to express it. I thank you
      and admire your having attained such a high level of spiritual
      advancement."

      Perhaps it is much more courages to stand for the truth against the
      tide of shallow opinions. Gordienko, in speaking out about a serious
      weakness in the critical disciplines of the AS, certainly was courages,
      for her death followed and her name and reputation are now constantly
      abused by "fans" of SOP.

      Your make remarks about me, but lack the courage to speak directly to
      me, which shows your own character in this discussion. I realize others
      would have the list be this place of insipid faux kindness as if that
      was somehow spiritual, when Christ and Steiner both showed the
      importance of righteous anger.

      You claim to have read G's book but actually give no evidence of it.
      You (and shelia) hide behind false names, but have no trouble calling
      other people names, as if that somehow was a path to the truth, or
      represented intelligent dialog.

      Shelia began this with a rant against G and Tomberg, and since then has
      offered nothing but obfuscations and pronouncements, without any
      supporting facts or argument. You have done no better.

      I am not interested in your opinions and snide comments - show us what
      you actually know and can demonstrate how it is real knowledge.

      fiery regards,
      joel