Re: [anthroposophy] Dr. Starman & Andreev on "abductions"

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2002
      In a message dated Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:05:12 AM Eastern Standard Time, william.turgeon@... writes:

      > (My first post to this list.)
      >
      > I have long appreciated Dr. Starman's
      > clear and direct descriptions of the
      > actual basis of "U.F.O.'s" and the
      > "abductee" social/mass phenomenon.
      >
      > Hoping that I am not repeating any
      > prior posting on the following, I'd like
      > to share the contents of one section
      > from the book, "The Rose of the World,"
      > is by a Russian seer of the 1950's
      > (now dead), named Daniel Andreev. --
      >
      > His manuscript was written in the
      > 1950's and hidden from the Soviets.
      >
      > (It has been published in English
      > by Lindisfarne/Anthroposophic Press.)
      >
      > The book is a complete -- and therefore
      > very detailed -- "encyclopedic cosmology"
      > or description of ALL the levels and realms
      > of the created physical/spiritual realms
      > around us, as Andreev saw these in his
      > sequence of majestic visions of the structure
      > of the "inner planes."
      >
      > And ("warning")...he cites MANY very odd and
      > weird names of many unusual things which he
      > apparently experienced.
      >
      > He spiritually foresaw and accurately (I do
      > believe) described the true source of the
      > UFO/"aliens" phenomenon and its
      > * dark * source and inspiration.

      ******I'd say, from experience in these realms, that his power of vision was similar to Swedenborg's. The tricky thing for so many is distinguishing correctly between the physical and the non-physical, especially when beings can shift from one to the other.
      Swedenborg, for instance, described beings on the Moon, which he apparently thought very physical, who communicated by expelling gases from themselves... which prompted a rather down-to-earth friend of mine to remark drily, "Oh, you mean, they farticulate."

      Starman