Re: Michael Meiring is almost killed in a fiery explosion in his hotel room.

  • justice_in_2002hk
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 15, 2002
      Yes Bruce, he is the same person, Thought your readers might want to
      know!
      Regards,
    • Sieglunda
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 15, 2002
        I am so very sorry to know Michael was so horribly injured, facing a long
        and very painful recupperation. I sincerely hope he recovers well.

        Sieglunda

        > Yes Bruce, he is the same person, Thought your readers might want to
        > know!
        > Regards,

      • fireofthe12
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 15, 2002
          Hello "Justice",

          > Yes Bruce, he is the same person, Thought your readers might want
          > know!

          He is listed as part of Defending the Faith Ministries:

          http://www.exjws.net/supportgroups.htm

          But this man is Michael "J." Meiring not Michael "T." Meiring as
          listed in your story.

          Both men are from South Africa, but do you know for sure that the man
          in the article is our Mr. Meiring?
          Michael J. Meiring is also listed in Who's Who.

          According to one article, Meiring planted the booby trap that blew
          his leg off:
          http://www.asianjournal.com/pages/011000/news/050402police.html

          Anyway, it all sounds very Hollywood.

          Another peculiar thing is that one of Michael T's companies is
          PAROUSIA International Trading, Inc.- sounds like the kind of name
          Michael J. would use.

          Yours Cordially,
          Bruce
        • evlogite
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 15, 2002
            Hello Everyone:

            Can anyone help direct me to a systematic description of the
            various planes (AND SUBPLANES) of being and the type of
            consciousness and beings that exist there.
            What I'm looking for is an understanding of questions like the
            following:
            If mathematical thinking takes place, for example, on the 4th
            subplane of the manasic plane, what kind of beings have their
            normal consciousness there and what kind of other activities
            take place there, and other such descriptions. On the 3rd, 2nd,
            1st, etc.
            Wjere does true contemplation have its field of activity?
            Where does sense-free thinking take place?

            Would a comparison of planetary evolution and human
            consciousness yield the key to this? (e.g. Ancient Moon's seven
            cycles might reveal the condition of the seven subdivision of our
            astral body)

            evlogite
          • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 16, 2002
              Charts and tabulations:

              www.bibleandanthroposophy.com/Smith/main/burning_bush/charts_tabs/titles.html

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 16, 2002
                --- In anthroposophy@y..., danifyou@t... wrote:

                > Charts and tabulations:

                www.bibleandanthroposophy.com/Smith/main/burning_bush/ch
                arts_tabs/titles.html

                Thank you very much. Just what the doctor ordered.

                evlogite