Re: [anthroposophy] Meditations on the Tarot & Catholic Anthroposophists

  • Br. Ron
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2002
      It seems to me that the eternal riff between the Rosicrucian/Masonic
      systems and Catholicism is related to the same mythological struggle
      between Cain and Abel so eloquently highlighted by Tomberg in his
      profound 'Meditations on the Tarot.'

      The former views the centripetal impulse toward hierarchy as 'evil'
      while the latter considers the centrifugal pull away from hierarchy
      as the rebellious culprit.

      Surely it's possible to emulate the planetary systems and embrace both
      forces in equipoise.

      Br. Ron

      A very well known and knowledgeale First Class Teacher explained to me that
      beings such as Gordienko, Powell and such ilk are simply jealous of
      Prokofieff, therefore their gripes and distortions. Upon independent
      investigation I found that statement to be absolutely correct. We're
      fortunate to have someone of Prokofieff's caliber on the Vorstand,
      regardless of the criticism some have allowed the Dark Forces to implant
      into their thinking.

      Sincerely,

      Siglunde