Re: The New Yoga of Thought

  • studioeditions2002
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 12, 2002
      You are amazing, Bradford. I'll work on this. I love Danny's image of
      Pegasus...

      Martha

      --- In anthroposophy@y..., "holderlin66" <holderlin66@h...> wrote:

      > Bradford writes;
      >
      > The gestation cycle of the horse is 365 days. The Jesus heart, Mr.
      > Zarathustra to us, is locked in the star Sirius which runs in sync
      > with Earth rotation at 365.25. Those are interesting spiritual
      > scientific facts that must leave many ding dongs chasing turf. But
      > the Horse was always considered the bearer of Intelligence on
      Earth.
      > Now the examples Talbott gave make life interesting indeed and
      > magical again.
      >
      > The example I refer to is a Light force for the Yogi of the West.
      > However, thank you for being awake enough to share in the most
      > critical observations we can make at this time on our planet. We
      > must be able to locate the Breathing process of how etheric light
      > and Thought light connect us to the Etheric Christ as this newly
      > arisen Angel.
      >
      > The next thing of course is to grasp that we "good Christians"
      > continue to crucify this Being both in Education and Science. While
      > the detail might lead us to Christian Rosenkreuz and his mission to
      > hold Science on track both materialistically and spiritually, still
      > the secret of synthetic and analytic dilation of light thought as
      > contraction and expansion of the soul, allows... if we ever
      research
      > properly to arrive at the Michael World of true thinking.
      >
      > Science and strange facts arise but how do these kernels, as
      Talbott
      > attempted to illustrate, make the individual world of the higher I
      > AM filled with capacities, as real and alive and as potential in
      all
      > students as what possibilities we have in us.
      >
      > > imaginative synthesis into the entirely new reality, but has been
      > the
      > > definition of creative thinking (Eureka!) for ages. Check out
      > > Bartlett's Familiar Quotations. It does seem new to identify the
      > > etheric Christ at that crossing point between rational analysis
      > and
      > > imaginative synthesis, when the long phase of fact accumulation
      or
      > > intellectuality at last becomes living in the soul. This is the
      > ideal
      > > for the Waldorf teacher.
      > >
      > > I enjoyed the essay, but how did the author get from the ideal
      > > Waldorf teacher to Tom Brown, who learned to read the marks of
      > > animals as external gestures bearing a meaning, and Marty
      Roberts,

    • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 14, 2002
        You are amazing, Bradford. I'll work on this. I love Danny's image of
        Pegasus...

        Martha
        >---
        Yes an amazing Knight...
        The talk is good when around a Table together like, to share a meal of Spiritual Light..

        Thanks to you Martha for sharing your
        soul-life smile-bright.

        Let us be all Right. ;)

        Danny