Re: The New Yoga of Thought

  • studioeditions2002
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 12, 2002
      Pegasus... Wonderful. Heaven on Earth, Danny. Thank you.

      --- In anthroposophy@y..., danifyou@t... wrote:

      > To allow Pegasus winged horse thinking similar to Zeus and
      rejoicing etherical unfolding Blue Roses Perfume in incence-like
      strings and skywalking to this Nectar-Fruiting in/on new air-waters
      > Breath of Life surging up from Heart of Gold Laboratory "melting"
      Immortality Drink is certainly of the non-turning things into stones
      as in breaking-moving a mountain bread and looking(opening eyes-
      wanting
      > New Course, better Desire, Meaningful details), like a Head into a
      Cow to re-collection-connection continuity of/in
      > the Good Spirit Wonderful Operations, Beauteous Light of Thinking
      'Consciousnness' of the Soul Spirit full(,) meal bitter book in mouth
      but Sweet in belly, making to shine inside as in outside; astral-
      etheric Sun Harmony Golden Age....

      > Behold! distillation of Lucifer! behind Satan!
      >
      > Redemption Movement, solid ground Ahrimanic vial of a scientifical
      time of refinement cycle of pain, Rewarding, as much as Christ
      himself has been suffering and Overcame, not in vain is the
      Labouring,
      > LOVE is not missing, this one simply we are not applying.....
      >
      > To Vitalize, to Revitalize...
      > Red, Gold and Green...
      > "Karma Chameleon"? ;)
      >
      > Daring to say The Blood to drink was(is)
      > from Heart-Blood etherizating(,)New)) Head-logic, Starry Moral
      World to bear 'Concsious'?
      > Crown of Thorns Free Choice, Light-Flames Fire Baptism New Yogic
      Power, direction to Grail, Sailing in "Liver-Boat" ether pool of
      LOVE, Clean and Pure?
      > As a Good-Will may reveal, Second Coming, as the Lightning from
      East to West, and the hearing then knowing The Angel's Music that is
      Peace and Grace Amazing, Sophia's Flute Most Enchanting Magically
      Ideal and Holy Spirit Stirring?...

      > See Colors Most Amazing?
      > Light Delight...
      > Music!
      > Garuda in the Night?... :)
      >

      > Well, dear friends, take care and be all Right! ;)
      >

      > Danny

      Earth.
      > Now the examples Talbott gave make life interesting indeed and
      > magical again.
      >
      > The example I refer to is a Light force for the Yogi of the West.
      > However, thank you for being awake enough to share in the most
      > critical observations we can make at this time on our planet. We
      > must be able to locate the Breathing process of how etheric light
      > and Thought light connect us to the Etheric Christ as this newly
      > arisen Angel.
      >
      > The next thing of course is to grasp that we "good Christians"
      > continue to crucify this Being both in Education and Science. While
      > the detail might lead us to Christian Rosenkreuz and his mission to
      > hold Science on track both materialistically and spiritually, still
      > the secret of synthetic and analytic dilation of light thought as
      > contraction and expansion of the soul, allows... if we ever
      research
      > properly to arrive at the Michael World of true thinking.
      >
      > Science and strange facts arise but how do these kernels, as
      Talbott
      > attempted to illustrate, make the individual world of the higher I
      > AM filled with capacities, as real and alive and as potential in
      all
      > students as what possibilities we have in us.
      >
      > > imaginative synthesis into the entirely new reality, but has been
      > the
      > > definition of creative thinking (Eureka!) for ages. Check out
      > > Bartlett's Familiar Quotations. It does seem new to identify the
      > > etheric Christ at that crossing point between rational analysis
      > and
      > > imaginative synthesis, when the long phase of fact accumulation
      or
      > > intellectuality at last becomes living in the soul. This is the
      > ideal
      > > for the Waldorf teacher.
      > >
      > > I enjoyed the essay, but how did the author get from the ideal
      > > Waldorf teacher to Tom Brown, who learned to read the marks of
      > > animals as external gestures bearing a meaning, and Marty
      Roberts,
      > > the horse whisperer? These two are functioning at the instinctual
      > > level, with the use of the word instinct here meaning in harmony
      > with
      > > the cosmos, as are animals, or functioning at the animal level.
      > >
      > > And God So Loved Them That He Gave Them A Horse

      > Unsubscribe:

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • studioeditions2002
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 12, 2002
        You are amazing, Bradford. I'll work on this. I love Danny's image of
        Pegasus...

        Martha

      • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 14, 2002
          You are amazing, Bradford. I'll work on this. I love Danny's image of
          Pegasus...

          Martha
          >---
          Yes an amazing Knight...
          The talk is good when around a Table together like, to share a meal of Spiritual Light..

          Thanks to you Martha for sharing your
          soul-life smile-bright.

          Let us be all Right. ;)

          Danny