Re: The New Yoga of Thought

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 11, 2002
      Bradford writes;

      The gestation cycle of the horse is 365 days. The Jesus heart, Mr.
      Zarathustra to us, is locked in the star Sirius which runs in sync
      with Earth rotation at 365.25. Those are interesting spiritual
      scientific facts that must leave many ding dongs chasing turf. But
      the Horse was always considered the bearer of Intelligence on Earth.
      Now the examples Talbott gave make life interesting indeed and
      magical again.

      The example I refer to is a Light force for the Yogi of the West.
      However, thank you for being awake enough to share in the most
      critical observations we can make at this time on our planet. We
      must be able to locate the Breathing process of how etheric light
      and Thought light connect us to the Etheric Christ as this newly
      arisen Angel.

      The next thing of course is to grasp that we "good Christians"
      continue to crucify this Being both in Education and Science. While
      the detail might lead us to Christian Rosenkreuz and his mission to
      hold Science on track both materialistically and spiritually, still
      the secret of synthetic and analytic dilation of light thought as
      contraction and expansion of the soul, allows... if we ever research
      properly to arrive at the Michael World of true thinking.

      Science and strange facts arise but how do these kernels, as Talbott
      attempted to illustrate, make the individual world of the higher I
      AM filled with capacities, as real and alive and as potential in all
      students as what possibilities we have in us.

    • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 12, 2002
        To allow Pegasus winged horse thinking similar to Zeus and rejoicing etherical unfolding Blue Roses Perfume in incence-like strings and skywalking to this Nectar-Fruiting in/on new air-waters
        Breath of Life surging up from Heart of Gold Laboratory "melting" Immortality Drink is certainly of the non-turning things into stones as in breaking-moving a mountain bread and looking(opening eyes-wanting
        New Course, better Desire, Meaningful details), like a Head into a Cow to re-collection-connection continuity of/in
        the Good Spirit Wonderful Operations, Beauteous Light of Thinking 'Consciousnness' of the Soul Spirit full(,) meal bitter book in mouth but Sweet in belly, making to shine inside as in outside; astral-etheric Sun Harmony Golden Age....

        Behold! distillation of Lucifer! behind Satan!

        Redemption Movement, solid ground Ahrimanic vial of a scientifical time of refinement cycle of pain, Rewarding, as much as Christ himself has been suffering and Overcame, not in vain is the Labouring,
        LOVE is not missing, this one simply we are not applying.....

        To Vitalize, to Revitalize...
        Red, Gold and Green...
        "Karma Chameleon"? ;)

        Daring to say The Blood to drink was(is)
        from Heart-Blood etherizating(,)New)) Head-logic, Starry Moral World to bear 'Concsious'?
        Crown of Thorns Free Choice, Light-Flames Fire Baptism New Yogic Power, direction to Grail, Sailing in "Liver-Boat" ether pool of LOVE, Clean and Pure?
        As a Good-Will may reveal, Second Coming, as the Lightning from East to West, and the hearing then knowing The Angel's Music that is Peace and Grace Amazing, Sophia's Flute Most Enchanting Magically Ideal and Holy Spirit Stirring?...

        See Colors Most Amazing?
        Light Delight...
        Music!
        Garuda in the Night?... :)

        Well, dear friends, take care and be all Right! ;)

        Danny

        The gestation cycle of the horse is 365 days. The Jesus heart, Mr.
        Zarathustra to us, is locked in the star Sirius which runs in sync
        with Earth rotation at 365.25. Those are interesting spiritual
        scientific facts that must leave many ding dongs chasing turf. But
        the Horse was always considered the bearer of Intelligence on Earth.
        Now the examples Talbott gave make life interesting indeed and
        magical again.

        The example I refer to is a Light force for the Yogi of the West.
        However, thank you for being awake enough to share in the most
        critical observations we can make at this time on our planet. We
        must be able to locate the Breathing process of how etheric light
        and Thought light connect us to the Etheric Christ as this newly
        arisen Angel.

        The next thing of course is to grasp that we "good Christians"
        continue to crucify this Being both in Education and Science. While
        the detail might lead us to Christian Rosenkreuz and his mission to
        hold Science on track both materialistically and spiritually, still
        the secret of synthetic and analytic dilation of light thought as
        contraction and expansion of the soul, allows... if we ever research
        properly to arrive at the Michael World of true thinking.

        Science and strange facts arise but how do these kernels, as Talbott
        attempted to illustrate, make the individual world of the higher I
        AM filled with capacities, as real and alive and as potential in all
        students as what possibilities we have in us.

        > imaginative synthesis into the entirely new reality, but has been
        the
        > definition of creative thinking (Eureka!) for ages. Check out
        > Bartlett's Familiar Quotations. It does seem new to identify the
        > etheric Christ at that crossing point between rational analysis
        and
        > imaginative synthesis, when the long phase of fact accumulation or
        > intellectuality at last becomes living in the soul. This is the
        ideal
        > for the Waldorf teacher.
        >
        > I enjoyed the essay, but how did the author get from the ideal
        > Waldorf teacher to Tom Brown, who learned to read the marks of
        > animals as external gestures bearing a meaning, and Marty Roberts,
        > the horse whisperer? These two are functioning at the instinctual
        > level, with the use of the word instinct here meaning in harmony
        with
        > the cosmos, as are animals, or functioning at the animal level.
        >
        > And God So Loved Them That He Gave Them A Horse

      • studioeditions2002
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 12, 2002
          Pegasus... Wonderful. Heaven on Earth, Danny. Thank you.

          --- In anthroposophy@y..., danifyou@t... wrote:

          > To allow Pegasus winged horse thinking similar to Zeus and
          rejoicing etherical unfolding Blue Roses Perfume in incence-like
          strings and skywalking to this Nectar-Fruiting in/on new air-waters
          > Breath of Life surging up from Heart of Gold Laboratory "melting"
          Immortality Drink is certainly of the non-turning things into stones
          as in breaking-moving a mountain bread and looking(opening eyes-
          wanting
          > New Course, better Desire, Meaningful details), like a Head into a
          Cow to re-collection-connection continuity of/in
          > the Good Spirit Wonderful Operations, Beauteous Light of Thinking
          'Consciousnness' of the Soul Spirit full(,) meal bitter book in mouth
          but Sweet in belly, making to shine inside as in outside; astral-
          etheric Sun Harmony Golden Age....

          > Behold! distillation of Lucifer! behind Satan!
          >
          > Redemption Movement, solid ground Ahrimanic vial of a scientifical
          time of refinement cycle of pain, Rewarding, as much as Christ
          himself has been suffering and Overcame, not in vain is the
          Labouring,
          > LOVE is not missing, this one simply we are not applying.....
          >
          > To Vitalize, to Revitalize...
          > Red, Gold and Green...
          > "Karma Chameleon"? ;)
          >
          > Daring to say The Blood to drink was(is)
          > from Heart-Blood etherizating(,)New)) Head-logic, Starry Moral
          World to bear 'Concsious'?
          > Crown of Thorns Free Choice, Light-Flames Fire Baptism New Yogic
          Power, direction to Grail, Sailing in "Liver-Boat" ether pool of
          LOVE, Clean and Pure?
          > As a Good-Will may reveal, Second Coming, as the Lightning from
          East to West, and the hearing then knowing The Angel's Music that is
          Peace and Grace Amazing, Sophia's Flute Most Enchanting Magically
          Ideal and Holy Spirit Stirring?...

          > See Colors Most Amazing?
          > Light Delight...
          > Music!
          > Garuda in the Night?... :)
          >

          > Well, dear friends, take care and be all Right! ;)
          >

          > Danny

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • studioeditions2002
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 12, 2002
            You are amazing, Bradford. I'll work on this. I love Danny's image of
            Pegasus...

            Martha

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 14, 2002
              You are amazing, Bradford. I'll work on this. I love Danny's image of
              Pegasus...

              Martha
              >---
              Yes an amazing Knight...
              The talk is good when around a Table together like, to share a meal of Spiritual Light..

              Thanks to you Martha for sharing your
              soul-life smile-bright.

              Let us be all Right. ;)

              Danny