from Kytka

  • waldorfinspired
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hello Friends~

      I am so excited... I have finally completed the new site!
      I invite you to check it out and let me know what you think...
      It is located at http://www.simplesense.org

      Bright blessings to you,
      Kytka

      www.simplesense.org

      "Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down.
      Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy
      knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy
      information and religions destroy spirituality" -Michael Ellner