Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Yoga and Mechanical Occultism

  • jla
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 2 11:07 AM
      Theosophy of the Rosicrucian (now called Rosicrucian Wisdom) - I believe there is some reference there; Guidance in Esoteric Training:Max Heindel's descriptions in Questions And Answers Vol 1 or 2 on How Adepts prolong life downloadable from Rosicrucian.com, and I believe there was some mention of this process in Esoteric Cosmology or the Temple Legend or the History and Contents of the School of Spiritual Science.. As usual, without a card file of quote sources, its tough to recall exactly.

      Jeff