R: [anthroposophy] Eugenic Occultism & HBHG Bloodlines

    Dear Nihil , Sure: Evola and Guènon are, in any case, writers of biggest interest but as we know they are a little dangerous to manage, if you ain t got the
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2002
      Dear "Nihil",
      Sure: Evola and Guènon are, in any case, writers of biggest interest but as
      we know they are a little dangerous to manage, if you ain't got the right
      About Scaligero and Stein. When I used to meet Scaligero ,between 1972 and
      1980, I didn't know at all that once there was a guy called W.J.Stein.,
      about whom I read for the first time six or seven years later.
      I remember also having talk a lot with Massimo about lots of topics, about
      Communism , about the spiritual tasks of Evola and so on but very few about
      However I remember the living tale, heard in the same years, about
      Hitlerites's trip in Rome on 1938, made by an "high spiritual being in human
      fashion" who saw them in the occasion of this event.
      In 1938 she was only thirteen , but naturally gifted with spiritual sight,
      and she told me of an inner impression just like "actual dark
      Well, I'Il try also to attach to you "Anthro and Nazi", maybe tomorrow.