Re: [anthroposophy] Thus Spake "GPS"/ Danny

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2002
      Sorry guys!
      Moon in Virgo "torture" ;) is after me actually as I have read what I sent yesterday before going to work...

      When I said american governement 'had to'
      I meant 'decided to'...
      Some of you may recall the events I am speaking of as they took place as a repression over a student manifestation back then...

      So let e not redo the mistake to write in a hurry again kind of as I now have to go to sleep...

      I will develop further later when I have time,
      and then avoid Moon in Virgo discomfort ;)
      Better that way.....
      ZZzzz,
      Danny
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 10, 2002
        Hi Bradford & other interested!

        Bradford wrote:
        clip..

        > How could they hope to understand the stars, the human soul and the
        Manhood
        > Steiner describes in order to grasp that the Christ is not from
        around here?
        > Christ is an Ego of the Gods. We bear our ego's and the best that
        we can
        > understand from Earth Evolution is that our Ego was gifted to us,
        here and
        > this is what we carry through our incarnations as a developmental
        seed. What
        > could the scientist understand or the Jungians understand or the
        Church
        > speak about when it comes down to the capacity of an Elohim or 7
        Elohim or
        > the ability to bring Life.. Light.. into relation with the Thrones?
        From our
        > tiny stand point and the Copernicus and Newtonian theories and
        Quantum
        > mechanics we are merely beginning to sense what I AM potential is
        > humanity and cannot yet fathom the I AM potential of a god among
        gods.

        Joksu writes:
        Just a short comment to this interesting thread inspired by Bradford
        mentioning the Thrones.

        The three highest angelic hierarchies: Seraphim, Cherubim and Thronoi
        (Thrones) can be symbolicly linked to the three aspects of our Solar
        Logos: Father - Seraphim
        Son - Cherubim
        Holy Ghost - Thrones.

        When Christ Jesus spoke about "ascending the throne and there
        judging..." , this can be connected to the "Son-status" (Cherubim)of
        Christ; sitting on the Throne meaning just "above" the Throne-
        hierarchy. This teaching of the Christ Jesus refers to the happenings
        after the mystery of Golgotha and, probably also to the approaching
        changes in the way karma works out.

        Warm Regards
        Joksu
      • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 10, 2002
          > How could they hope to understand the stars, the human soul and the
          Manhood
          > Steiner describes in order to grasp that the Christ is not from
          around here?
          > Christ is an Ego of the Gods. We bear our ego's and the best that
          we can
          > understand from Earth Evolution is that our Ego was gifted to us,
          here and
          > this is what we carry through our incarnations as a developmental
          seed. What
          > could the scientist understand or the Jungians understand or the
          Church
          > speak about when it comes down to the capacity of an Elohim or 7
          Elohim or
          > the ability to bring Life.. Light.. into relation with the Thrones?
          From our

          Joksu writes:
          Just a short comment to this interesting thread inspired by Bradford
          mentioning the Thrones.

          The three highest angelic hierarchies: Seraphim, Cherubim and Thronoi
          (Thrones) can be symbolicly linked to the three aspects of our Solar
          Logos: Father - Seraphim
          Son - Cherubim
          Holy Ghost - Thrones.

          When Christ Jesus spoke about "ascending the throne and there
          judging..." , this can be connected to the "Son-status" (Cherubim)of
          Christ; sitting on the Throne meaning just "above" the Throne-
          hierarchy. This teaching of the Christ Jesus refers to the happenings
          after the mystery of Golgotha and, probably also to the approaching
          changes in the way karma works out.

          Warm Regards
          Joksu
          --------

          Hi! coming back from my little Journey with Garuda I brought back some Colors for ya...

          Thanks for that Joksu this is certainly good cosmological elements you are bringing to the talk. Helps me in my reflection thought-seeds I keep sticking to, that is: Krishna/Baby/Cherubim/Harmony/Jupiter/
          Imagination and the Cow....

          Bradford helped me with the grip, with mysterious story of the 2 rabbis that were meeting at the eve of Sabbath and studying book of CREATION and managed to make
          a CALF of the 1/3 of the size of natural one.
          (1/3 as in a creation of a Fall-like nature?)
          It struck me as I happened to have the weaving of the Prodigal son Parable coming to the surface from "pool cauldron consciousness" attraction movement of a useful intuitive element rising up for use...

          So stirring my limited pool of concepts in "cauldron consciousness" ;)
          Me keep trying weaving tighter and me getting now into the new elements-reflection bringing now Tarantula(Just kidding... ;)

          Let me bring first element, regarding the spiritualizing activity of the cow on the earth and how through this activity the gnomes that dwell in the dark of matter can have some Light...

          So if we happen to enter spirit metabolical
          will of Father there in limbs via Redemptive activity attunement to "Christ goes through matter" in day consciouness of the will in thinking, methinks we can enchant elementals "Transubstantiation way"
          -->Heart of Gold. What if the story would be that the Heart of Gold is that which allows Harp-Rainbow new colors Jupiter of a new Clairvoyance new race. Methinks that Piper Krishna of the clairvoyant humanity back in Indian period do come into play now as it is shown by DNA engineering Deception(hear: disenchantment)"Ahrimanic/Lucifer Matrix eugenism" of the actual Shadow of the epoch 'convergence to other turning point' of the Etheric Christ of the LIFE Sphere New Supersensible Experience new birth Abrahamic new organ brain functionning relation to the etheric entering, Angelical thinking let's say. How an 'Anthrosoposophia'
          of the Angel/Man status in spiritual world come into play is certainly more easy to fathom if we present it in such way.

          But if Whore of Babylon is active, I say there are offsprings, especially in America, for relationship to 7th period New Indian one having for occult particularity "eugenism"
          and the Archais guidance of humanity.
          An American leading the world consciousness somehow ahead of time may show the dramatic course of materialism Ahrimanic dominion the world has got into since the after WWII...
          Sign of the Asuric acitvity as well that cloning move towards an Army of Darkness
          Pandora-like...
          (Imagination: Star Wars Army of the Dark Side, Episode 2, though I did not seen it tells
          of the creation of clones as something "utilitarian/useful" for the Empire as I heard..)

          A standard notion of freedom in action nowadays then could simply be play with your toys of cars and technology and devices and alcoholic brews me little baby of the Matrix, the market and the industry will ever provide/burry/entertain "lose yourself" Psyche in stone castle-like, or perhaps like a blindsleepwalker yourself in Labyrinth give your hands to the authorities they will surely lead you to the Minautor but they will not tell tell you, or, they may say this is what life is about....

          But then again there is the Islamic Lucifer
          rising in a new form in desperate demonic action destruction Hitler-like folly. I have myself in mind the element of the Academy of Gondishapur consciousness soul ahead of time threat back in 14th century. So what if we actually have America and Israel in Golem position let's say, the dual "India/Pakistan" conflict can provide with a touch of what's going on in Islam Jihad against
          Golem, Double, Ahriman, and "eugenism" methinks...

          Hm Mephistopheles now... Faustian treshold of humanity in redundance, yet, having crossed treshold unconsciously.. This makes me think to the glass prison Bradford spoke about once regarding Merlin and also the occult imprisonment of our epoch. The HOMONCULUS in a 'VIAL' may come to your mind. What if this tecnological recreation of the non Christ-Impulse move towards downfall doom 8th sphere we see around is the shadow Second Death suicidal move, the opposite of the real new humanity new Michaelic thinking... Your own choice makes you go up or down, there is a 'split', a parting way here I fear... Fall or Ascension

          I also like the concept of the lidless Eye, what a 'DRYING' it is of the beholding of what can only and merely a biological eye can see, what a redundance, NO WONDER! all kind of tricks deployed to avoid depression of cystallized humanity in surface that is not conductive to any life but to a phlegmatization woodening of etheric body getting siliced then through this one-sided activty of the solid element of the moon consciousness mummification gesture that only intake what is reflected by mirror Maya... The illision-creation of a scientifical materialistic explanation threading an hallucination of a reality, is certainly of
          the etheric-silica spiders of manking lost
          in the Cave with artificial light...
          This insect ant kind of life Epimethean Agitation may be a building of a
          Giant Golem or a Mount Doom methinks....
          For who can know the blueprint of Ahriman
          if not acquainted to the 666 Mystery yourself?
          No Sweetness in it, no Sophia Queen to work with, no this is not a Humanity of the Liquid Light Ambrosia Banquet with the Gods..

          On the other hand the humanity of the "Froddos/Arjunas" new race struggle perhaps,has Mahabarata-Michael like Mission, but althought little we may be, we can make a difference surely!
          So not being into the worship of a golden CALF ourselves in Mission Michael new race.. Rather this "Fat Veal(Calf)" of the Prodigal sons in Michael Fire Spirit of Personnality
          John Revelation like gesture of eating the
          book bitter in the mouth but sweet in the
          belley(Metabolical system) new human shape vessel via Krishna and ourselves in Spirit Remembrance-Mindfulness and Beholding of the new Clairvoyance "eugenic" lie relation to new Abrahamic course of the brain activity logic applied to entrance etheric world Shamballa Experience... How can Krishna not be around I tell ya!? Especially also when we think of the ETHERIC as something BLUE.
          Could it be the "Living Water" Christ was speakig about? "The feeling of the sea" that remains in this new expereince of the Sailor
          'Humanity' in New Isis Boat we ourselve build
          from 'I AM' BLUEprint Spirit of Form Power, must have an effect(this 'I AM') in the Good Astral body to allow us to apply formative forces in Body of Love to ourselves Resurrection move...

          Raying-filling the Invisible-Translucent- Transparent Phanthom?...
          (a kind of Sublimated "Milk/Salt"?")

        • joksu57
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 11, 2002
            Danny wrote: clip...

            > Hi! coming back from my little Journey with Garuda I brought back
            some Colors for ya...

            > Thanks for that Joksu this is certainly good cosmological elements
            you are bringing to the talk. Helps me in my reflection thought-seeds
            I keep sticking to, that is: Krishna/Baby/Cherubim/Harmony/Jupiter/
            > Imagination and the Cow....
            >
            > Bradford helped me with the grip, with mysterious story of the 2
            rabbis that were meeting at the eve of Sabbath and studying book of
            CREATION and managed to make
            > a CALF of the 1/3 of the size of natural one.
            > (1/3 as in a creation of a Fall-like nature?)
            > It struck me as I happened to have the weaving of the Prodigal son
            Parable coming to the surface from "pool cauldron consciousness"
            attraction movement of a useful intuitive element rising up for use...

            Joksu writes:

            Hello Danny (and Bradford)!

            It has been a warm and sunny spring here in Finland (and it's even
            warmer now in June (+ 24 C right now). I have been vary lazy about
            writing anything or even thinking anything lately (a real "zen-
            mind"?). So, this means that I'm going to write (again?) some loose
            and random comments!

            This "1/3 -thing" is really interesting. We can read how 1/3 of the
            stars fell (incarnation of a specific group?); how gnostics divided
            people in three groups: pneumathikoi (spiritual, referring to
            gnostics, of course!), psychikoi and hylikhoi (concentrating on the
            material aspect). And how Jesus Christ spoke about the narrow gate
            and way (associated to few, spiritual), the broad way (associated to
            many, "soullevel", psychic)and then there's the largest amount, which
            are not on any way.

            Now the pneumathikoi have been in paradise, but they fall through
            their pride. But they have the burning desire to find the "Paradise
            Lost" and they also have the "Mark of Cain"!

            The Prodigal son brought to my mind Cain, who also fell, but made a
            mighty rise also. And then there's Saul! How he was a strict opponent
            of the early christians at first. He guarded the clothes of those who
            stoned St. Stephen to death. And what did Jesus Christ? He took his
            adversary to a close disciple and turned him to St. Paul! What a
            lesson! Now St.Paul has new means to "pay the karma", not only
            through suffering.

            Well, maybe this is enough. As you can see, I'm not thinking, just
            associating.

            So, happy associations and
            take care!
            Joksu
          • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 12, 2002

              Joksu writes:

[...]

              ]]]]]]]]

              The Epimetheus sentient agitation in replication supersensible, western world entertainment ideal of the sense stimulation
              whatever provide a thrills, this one into power wide DESIRE to drink the sense-life sea if possible, lidless eye wide shut to anything else that doesn't meet this eye does bring us the 8fold Cross of Chaos, the MANY doing so thread Doom Babylon city of all sins pleasure enjoyement of the lose yourself repetition of Lemuria and Atlantis cataclysms destruction, Mephistophelian moon-density earthquaking activity over the earth, Lucifer
              arising volcanic like.. we only lack a good rain of meteorites and what a Pandora box is
              the all packing of soul and spirit into the mineral, it is "piezzo-electrical" Black Magic
              of the "Scorpion" enforcement-immoral enjoyement Sisyphic activity praise to folly...
              Hear: the lost of the etheric body(of Love) into mineral materialistic one-sidedness
              madness of the everything is in my brain
              I am holographic to the Golem in
              "Ahrimanic pentecost" Power Trip of caterpillar humanity under 666 fascination
              for non-Man-anti-Christ activity of the Beast...