R: R: [anthroposophy] Re: A Question of interstellar Beings

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2002
      Dear Bradford,
      thanks for the pictures abouth the 8th sphere question.
      I remember that spiritual teachers like Massimo Scaligero and Mimma
      Benvenuti had the same insight about the fact that "up to date" no human
      soul were lost in the Cosmic Hell.
      I rember also,however, that Jesaiah Ben Aharon in his "the Spiritual Event"
      gives a different picture (page 64 footnote 12) talkin'about the leading
      group of Nazi criminal who, for the first time in Human evolution
      perpertrate evil self-consciously.........

      Andrea

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2002
        From: "VALENTINA BRUNETTI" <okcgbr@...>
        >Subject: R: R: [anthroposophy] Re: A Question of interstellar Beings
        >Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 19:23:22 +0200

        Andrea;

        I would love to have you send the Ben Aharon fragment along. I haven't read
        his take. Also, Dear Andrea I am working on your insights and will soon
        share... One other minor, tiny, little thing... Could you learn to delete
        what you don't need to send.. so that the tonage of data is a little less
        intense? hmmm