Tishtrya

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      Thank you very much Bradford!
      I was looking for a 10 years cycle, and there you provide me with one...

      In return enjoy my little "bundle" :)

      +
      +++
      +
      +

      Tishtrya, for 10 years Tishtrya.
      To enter-transform-imbue-shape-map 'Phenomenalism-Golgotha',
      For 10 years Tishtrya...

      Thou have come across period of thorns,
      Oneself in education mass society madness,
      3 times wounded, almost sent back...
      No place to rest the heart in this nest...
      Bleed...
      But in Spirit-Self causes to go.
      David against Goliath.
      Sow, stayed here Love, Faith and Hope, BEING ready for anything, riding a thinking within willing.

      Loving Sophia!
      Lo! enters Abrahamic new course "eugenic" Krishna!
      Christ goes through matter,
      Observe the Karma!
      Gold-incense-smoke-string-yourself:
      'Spirit Fire in White and Blue Light Grail Knight of the Word Resurrection Impulse movement through ethers and elements completing the stage of illumination willing withing thinking.'

      Is it you I see victorious with the dagger and the skull dancing?

      To hatch Clear Sky Lightning Blue Bird,
      Head all-heartedly now...

      ;)