R: [anthroposophy] Re: A Question of interstellar Beings

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2002
      Some remark about Jeff's statements.

      There is  a strong epistemological question about what is "occult claims" and what is "proven" , since sometimes something that for any is "occult", for somebody else is "proven".
      The crux lies in the different level of perception posible for today's mankind and writing an essay for an anthro-magazine ( in my own Italian language) about the link between "ufos and the 8th sphere" I realized that if we have not an actual cognition of the continuum from the physycal plane to the etheric-astral-spiritual ones we are really unable to grasp what's happening all around us, in the times when the "subnature", the "8th sphere" the "Treshold crossing phoenomena" and so on are sending "ad bestias" (english : to hell) the so-called "common sense perception" ,more and more twisted off by the sub-sub-sub  forces streaming from every possible underworld.
        So we have to understand that all the chat-chat about the "little green men from other planets travelling on three-dimensional aircraft" might be only a further hindrancers' trick, that began just at the end of the Second World War . ( But who knows Constable's "Cosmivc pulse" is able to build all the necessary links and grasp a satisfactory pont of view about the whole matter)
      . What else ?
       If the "ufos claims" conceal a big Hindrancers' deception the only way to answer is to build oneself the right weapons to disclose it, and the Spiritual Science's cognition path is the b est way I know to do it.
      A final remark about the question of "materialize"and "dematerialize" : if you digit on some Google or Yahoo the word "jinn" ( elemental astral beings in Islam esotericism ) you'll be able to grasp some interesting insight about the way those "boys from downstairs" ( to quote Constable) used to "travel" trough the different planes of the World.
      Ufos ante litteram ?
      Andrea
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2002
        From: "VALENTINA BRUNETTI" <okcgbr@...>
        >Subject: R: [anthroposophy] Re: A Question of interstellar Beings
        >Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 11:48:45 +0200

        The crux lies in the different level of perception posible for today's
        mankind and writing an essay for an anthro-magazine ( in my own Italian
        language) about the link between "ufos and the 8th sphere" I realized that
        if we have not an actual cognition of the continuum from the physycal plane
        to the etheric-astral-spiritual ones we are really unable to grasp what's
        happening all around us, in the times when the "subnature", the "8th sphere"
        the "Treshold crossing phoenomena" and so on are sending "ad bestias"
        (english : to hell) the so-called "common sense perception" ,more and more
        twisted off by the sub-sub-sub forces streaming from every possible
        underworld.

        Bradford writes;

        I would be very interested in your article. Harrison and the 8th sphere or
        "The Transcendental Universe" is mostly unexplored territory for about 99.9%
        of the planet. So, if you could send an attachment over in WORD I could see
        if I can translate it. In fact wouldn't it be a wonderful thing if the
        journals that are in different languages that take up Anthrospiritual themes
        could be run through quick translations and made available. What a neat web
        site that could be. Journal articles from around the world in language
        friendly translations.

        8Th sphere and the Occult basis for the film the "Matrix" holds a clear
        warning on the long horizon of human development. I appreciate anybody who
        takes up that theme. Send it on it you can.

      • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 3, 2002

          Dear List

          I’ll try to put in front of our attention some further sketch, having previously said about the Constable’s book in which he classifies ufos in two main families: a critter ,  animal-like one and a machine-like (with deep occult meanings due to his links with the underworld that Steiner calls “8th sphere, see below) one.

           Well. the first of these insights is able to link with some Jeff’s remarks but I want to add something  else.

          If some spiritual power is able to create matter, some other “reversed” spiritual power is able to create a kind of “matter” ( no question  about in how much  earthly time this kind of “matter” takes shape and “lives” , Jeff, we are not talking about “yoga”  or “magic” we are discussing of powerful Spiritual beings!) now using the material human thinking remnants too and giving them shape according to those materialistic contents. That’ a consequence of the 8th Sphere building process  and I believe that is the crux of UFO phenomena. We can also assume that in this Hindrancers’ building there should be  a kind of “technology”, but now we have also to admit that we are facing new  perception with “old” concepts… …..

           Another short sketch:if we are believers in the a actual , “airforce”  or spaceship nature of ufo we have to admit that they don’t  really “fly”.   They appear and disappear, or, sometimes ,they “write in the atmosphere” with the strangest traiectories that have  no link with what we call “aereonautics”.

          To be continued….(??)

          Andrea

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 4, 2002
            In a message dated 6/1/2002 5:32:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time, okcgbr@... writes:

[...]

            *******These beings have always been known. It's a tragic reality that the form some of them now are made to take by some lower astral beings is the result of the Ahrimanic deception, and a very effective one it is indeed. As you say, Constable's work has been duplicated by others and we can now see them as they really are.

            Incidentally, in the Qabala the inhabitants of the 8th sphere were known as the 'qlipoth' or shells. The 'djinn' was a generic term for all astral beings sometimes, and sometimes was used for one type of them. It's the origin of the word "genius", which originally meant a being that incarnated with or in certain humans, like Socrates' "daemon", a demi-god or offspring of a god. The saying was originally that a person "HAD a genius", not WAS a genius.

            Dr. Starman
          • DRStarman2001@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 4, 2002
              In a message dated 6/3/2002 3:40:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time, okcgbr@... writes:

[...]

              *******Quite right. Say on.

            • Bradford Riley
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 4, 2002
                From: DRStarman2001@...
                >Subject: Re: R: [anthroposophy] Re: A Question of interstellar Beings
                >Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:49:37 EDT

                Starman;

                >Incidentally, in the Qabala the inhabitants of the 8th sphere were known as
                >the 'qlipoth' or shells. The 'djinn' was a generic term for all astral
                >beings
                >sometimes, and sometimes was used for one type of them. It's the origin of
                >the word "genius", which originally meant a being that incarnated with or
                >in
                >certain humans, like Socrates' "daemon", a demi-god or offspring of a god.
                >The saying was originally that a person "HAD a genius", not WAS a genius.

                Some study notes from another site;

                This leads us to the reason for the Avestan and Essene abyss.

                The Eight Sphere

                We have seen that the intentional cosmic deed of the War in Heaven led to
                the three hierarchies of evil. The Asuric, led by Adzura, resulted from the
                recapitulation of the Old Saturn manvantara; the Ahrimanic, led by Ahriman,
                resulted from the recapitulation of the Old Sun manvantara and the
                Luciferic, led by Lucifer, resulted from the recapitulation of the Old Moon
                manvantara. As a result, the evolution of the spiritual gifts (the three
                higher principles) given to mankind by the hierarchies are constantly under
                attack by these legions of evil, which we have now come to call the Spirits
                of Darkness.

                Lucifer works thru the hierarchy of angels within the astral body; Ahriman
                works thru the hierarchy of archangels within the etheric body and Azdura
                works thru the hierarchy of Archai within the physical body. The elemental
                spirits of Lucifer work thru the elements of air and water. The elemental
                spirits of Ahriman and Adzura work thru the elements of earth and fire and
                working with fire is much more powerful than the other elements, as the
                ancient Atlanteans hopefully learned.
                The three hierarchies of archai-archangels-angels are reflected in the
                spheres of Father-Son-Holy Spirit in the regions of physical-etheric-astral
                bodies in man.

                Lucifer in his battle in the sphere of the Holy Spirit was redeemed by the
                act of the Christ in His decent into hell after the crucifixion. Ahriman in
                his battle in the sphere of the Son, will be redeemed in the future by the
                act of the Christ becoming the Lord of Karma. However, what is lost in the
                sphere of the Father, is forever lost to human evolution and the symbol of
                this is the abyss of the Eight sphere.

                The occult concept of the Eighth sphere was first made exoteric by
                A.P.Sinnett in his landmark book ESOTERIC BUDDHISM. Here he absolutely
                identified the Eighth sphere with the materiality of the moon. Some of the
                errors he made were later corrected by the Good Madame Blavatsky in her
                SECRET DOCTRINE, where she hoped that future editions of Sinnett's book
                would finally correct the mistakes. However, this was never done and the
                errors still persisted leading to the conclusion that the Eight sphere was
                the moon, the former sphere of Lucifer during the Old Moon manvantara.

                Later, when Dr. Steiner identified the nine interior levels of the earth
                with source levels of evil, the Eighth sphere became identified with the
                earth, the sphere of Ahriman. In addition, Steiner said that man could not
                penetrate with his consciousness the earth's interior thereby setting up an
                absolute barrier for knowledge of the Eighth sphere. Dr. Steiner in his book
                THE OCCULT MOVEMENT IN THE 19TH CENTURY (1915) tried to reconcile the two
                views.

                As we know, seven of the 12 conditions of consciousness are available to
                mankind thru the evolution of the seven manvantaras from Old Saturn to
                Vulcan. We are presently in the fourth, the Earth manvantara. These seven
                spheres represent successive stages of evolution and they occur within each
                other, as transformations of the planet earth. Since the beginning of this
                Fourth round, Lucifer and Ahriman have had a plan to create or mineralize
                their own sphere, which at the end of plantetary evolution, would detach
                itself from the earth and go its own way into the cosmos. This sphere has
                come to be called in occultism, the Eighth sphere.

                In order to accomplish this task, it is necessary for a process of
                mineralization to occur. What are "imaginations" or thought forms in an
                earlier sphere, become materialized in the next sphere. Thus, the
                imaginations of humanity that occur during this Round, will descend from the
                astral world during the next Jupiter sphere and become physical. This is
                especially true for the great works of art and music we produce now.

                During the transition from the Old Moon manvantara to the Earth manvantara,
                what was formerly only imaginatively perceptible, becomes materially
                perceptible. This occurs by adding matter to the spirit by the process of
                mineralization. All the imaginations present in the Old Moon manvantara,
                should have passed over into Earth evolution to become mineralized. However,
                Lucifer and Ahriman stole certain imaginations belonging to the Old Moon
                evolution and when these are added to the sphere of Earth evolution, an
                Eighth sphere is created that works in opposition to the Divine Plan of the
                Elohim.

                The Earth sphere arrives out of the Old Moon sphere by virtue of the
                activities of the Spirits of Motion being added to the activities of the
                Spirits of Form. During the Fourth globe of this Fourth round, the mineral
                kingdom is added to the plant and animal kingdoms that previously evolved on
                the Old Moon. When the activities of Lucifer and Ahriman are also added to
                the normal activities of the Spirits of Motion and of Form, the Eighth
                sphere becomes mineralized, presently with astral substance, which in the
                future, will become physical substance.

                Now, when these stolen imaginations become mineralized during our Earth
                evolution, they take with them certain physical atoms that rightfully belong
                to our Earth evolution. What is taken away is directed by Lucifer and
                Ahriman into the Eighth sphere in the hope of creating their own planet.
                This was the planet promised to Lucifer after the War in Heaven but, as you
                can see from the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, this planet was
                destroyed and only remnants remain, still in orbit. Thus, do the Spirits of
                Form, "Battle for every morsel of substantiality capable of mineralization
                lest it should be wrested away from them by Lucifer and Ahriman and borne
                into the Eighth sphere."

                As a counter-weight to the astral materiality of the Eighth sphere, the
                Spirits of Form mineralized the moon, with a much greater density than that
                of the earth. Thereafter, when the moon separated from the earth,
                JHVH-Elohim went with the moon to command the forces of the Elohim from
                there. Thus, the imaginations created during the Old Moon manvantara that
                were stolen by Lucifer and Ahriman which by now had mineralized into
                physical atoms, went out of the earth to remain in the physical moon. The
                mineral content of the present moon also contains the spiritual content of
                the Old Moon forces. As such, the major source of mineral atoms from which
                Old Moon imaginations could be mineralized, was removed from the earth and
                put back under the domain of the Spirits of Form as a physical
                counter-weight. However, what materiality that still remains within the
                earth sphere is subject to the war between the Lords of Light and the
                Spirits of Darkness, only the largest source has been removed.

                We see then the error of Sinnett was to mistake the astral corporality of
                the real Eighth sphere with the physical materiality of the moon. The moon
                in effect acts as a counter-weight, with its center of gravity located in
                the center of the moon, which is under the influence of JHVH. Like the polar
                field of forces of a magnet, the moon, as one pole, draws against the center
                of gravity within the center of the earth, as the other pole, which is under
                the influence of Ahriman. In the middle is the astral sphere of the Eighth
                sphere with Lucifer in his domain as leader of the Old Moon forces.

                The astral substance of the Old Moon forces (imaginations) is the actual
                Eighth sphere. As the astral becomes etheric and as the etheric hardens into
                physical matter, so too the combined activities of the Spirits of Motion,
                the Spirits of Form and Lucifer/Ahriman would have passed over to the
                Jupiter manvantara only a shell of the earth, while at the same time
                creating a physical planet to further the evolution of the Spirits of
                Darkness. Whether or not this will actually happen is a matter of future
                evolution. Since our earth is the planet destined to become a future sun in
                a far distant manvantara, with Christ as our leader, we do not want any
                competition from the Spirits of Darkness.
                What they really need is to capture a human soul to take with them.

                This has been symbolised in the past literature by the "pact with the Devil"
                such as seen in the 16th century HISTORIA VON D. JOHANN FAUSTEN, Christopher
                Marlowe's play and Goethe's FAUST. To date, no human soul has yet been lost
                to the Eighth sphere, including those of Nero, Ghengis Khan, Shaka Zulu and
                Hitler. However, can this happen in the future sixth and seventh cultural
                epochs ?

              • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 6, 2002
                  Jeff,
                  the "close encounters" chapter of UFO's tale , till the farthest of the "abduction" cases has to be managed , obviously, in the most prudent way possible, but, also in this case all we are saying on this thread about the "materialize" and "dematerialize" phenomena . the 8th sphere , the physical-etheric-astral continuum and so on should be enough to begin a kind of conceptual work about the whole matter.
                  What else? we are all free human beings and no doctor prescribed  to you the belief in Steiner's or Constable's insights and to me or Starman the "spacecraft from other planets" one.....
                  Andrea