Re:Foundation and experience

  • luciferius2002
    Message 1 of 6 , May 29, 2002
      Thanx Danny, for your personally words!

      Who could comment them without looking pale? I take help of John, to
      complete your last paragraph.

      Regards, L

      Danny wrote:
      > I strive for it myself.
      > (Moon in Virgo will help me I'm sure.... ;)
      > Have all my life in order to do so.
      > It has to do with a "reconfiguration", something up to yourself.
      And it may well be, I'm saying it to you now, that one's own spirit
      activity--> the only thing that will keep your soul alive and lively;
      > A Lever of Redemption.

      Revelation 3

      To the Church of Sardis

      3:1 "To the angel of the church in Sardis write the following:
      "This is the solemn pronouncement of the one who holds the seven
      spirits of God and the seven stars: `I know your deeds, that you have
      a reputation that you are alive, but in reality you are dead.

      3:2 Wake up then, and strengthen what remains that was about to die,
      because I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God.

      3:3 Therefore, remember what you received and heard, and obey it, and
      repent. If you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will
      never know at what hour I will come against you.

      3:4 But you have a few individuals in Sardis who have not soiled
      their clothes, and they will walk with me dressed in white, because
      they are worthy.

      3:5 The one who conquers will be dressed like them in white clothing,
      and I will never erase his name from the book of life, but will
      declare his name before my Father and before his angels.

      3:6 The one who has an ear had better hear what the Spirit says to
      the churches.