Rép. : [anthroposophy] A Question

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2002
      ----Message original -----
      De : Morgan Vierheller<mrgnsms@...>
      Anyone know Steiner's view on life on other planets/solar systems?

      M. Vierheller
      --

      Hi Morgan,

      The little I have in mind myself in that regard is that he said, if I remember well, that the animal life as we have it here was something specific of the earth but the plants we have can be found elsewhere...
      That utterance was part of an information release ;) concerning nutrition and esoteric development...

      Regards,
      Danny