Re: living with invisible people

  • luciferius2002
    Message 1 of 10 , May 22, 2002
      Hi Evlogite (?)

      I am really no expert at all in these matters. So I would stick to
      the commen expression "to learn from the past". Could't this include
      knowing about ones incarnations and conflicts from the past too?

      If I am in it to LEARN, every "information" could help to make a
      better start or choose a better direction. If I am in it to BLAME it
      on someone or something, it might be go on and on.

      It is said, that man today is about to achieve the ability to make a
      new start out of a free decision. But this ability will not be
      supplied from above without taking some steps on your own (that's the
      problem with freedom ;-)

      I am sure, somebody else knows the "right" books on this.

      Regards,