R: [anthroposophy] Spiritual books

    Dear L. thanks for this post. Kuhlewind was Scaligero s student as me and I remember him coming in Italy more or less in order to make personal knowledge of
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2002
      Dear L.
      thanks for this post.
      Kuhlewind was Scaligero's student as me and I remember him coming in Italy
      more or less in order to make personal knowledge of the same Scaligero as a
      true experimenter of the living thinking path he was looking for. So he
      became a true friend and student of the main Italian anthroposophist till
      Massimo's death (1980).
      Among his works I appreciated a lot the one about "Study of Anthroposophy"
      and also his book about John's Gospel. Presently you can find an interview
      with him,about the "Star children", in the April and May numbers of
      "Anthroposphy Worldwide" magazine.