Back to K-Pax...

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 11:13 AM
      Hi guys!

      I've re-seen the movie last week and
      I made a constatation that changed
      My mind about, say,
      The whole thing actually....

      I now think
      It is because the guy was eating
      The banana peel
      And over ripe fruits that he was looking at The world differently. Reason
      Why he got Lyra
      Call and instituted one's own
      Rather unusual
      Psycho-instrumental-activity inside
      And outside. He connected, collected
      And recollected things near
      And afar, systematically,
      As if he was from another plan of existence, "Another world" maybe.

      By Hermes!
      How under the sun
      Can I have been so slow
      And unvigorous back then?
      It is a sign
      My sword was unsharp,
      I'm almost certain.
      My apology...

      'Red Delicious'...
      So would say any hummingbird
      Flying-travelling on warmth and beaming
      At the light doing great little things...

      Just kidding! :)

      Though I may one day write
      An ode to the Organic Californian Persimmons...

      You humans.... ;)