website url change

  • Joel Wendt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2002
      Dear Friends,

      My ISP was eaten by a much much larger ISP that decided that it could
      just leave die anyone's personal web pages (commercial ones where
      transferred). So I now have a new URL

      Shapes in the Fire: http:ipwebdev.com/hermit/index.html
      Outlaw Anthroposophy: http:ipwebdev.com/hermit/otlwa.html

      and my latest essay:
      Die and Become: the future of Anthroposophy in America
      http:ipwebdev.com/dab1.html

      warm regards,
      joel
    • Joel Wendt