R: [anthroposophy] A different book

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2002
      Dear L.
      I've been Scaligero's student and friend from 1972 to 1980, when he left the
      physical world. For my own experience I am able to say that the statement
      of the "Trattato" is right: but we all know that many people, either inside
      and outside Anthroposophy think differently about the relationship between
      the Spiritual Science path and the Eastern-Western traditional streams .
      So , also in this case, it's right to say "ora et labora".
      Andrea