A NEW INITIATIVE OF INTEREST TO ANTHROPOSOPHISTS

  • Janet
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2002
      I'm hoping that on this list, someone will either respond to my call (printed below my signature ) and/or pass the information along to other people or groups.

      Thanks, Janet
      --
      Janet Tubbs, Founder/CEO
      Children's Resource Center

      Are you a Remedial Therapist familiar with esoteric sciences based on the need of human
      beings faced with the challenges of our times?

      If you are hearing the call to address these issues, we would like to invite you to be co-creators of unilateral integrative therapies being born anew in an insightful curative center for therapeutic alignment. For the misunderstood children with Autism, we would bring to light the rapidly developing psycho-neuro disabilities that are resulting from the dysfunctional infractions of the brain, while aspiring to embrace the misunderstandings that are plaguing our children and our culture’s development in these challenges of our times.

      Please contact Children’s Resource Center via email crcjct@... or phone 480/483-9130.