R: R: [anthroposophy] the book

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2002
      Only a question,
      have you read Gordienko's book ?
      Andrea
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Bayou Blue <BayouBlue@...>
      To: <anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 2:08 AM
      Subject: Re: R: [anthroposophy] the book

      > Dear luciferius,
      >
      > Thank you for your Gordienko quote, which holds much wisdom. In my reply
      > Morgan's thoughts, I was essentially asking questions, which apparently
      were
      > overlooked or not comprehended and thus left unanswered. Perhaps I didn't
      > phrase my meanings clearly enough? As already stated, I agree with
      Morgan's

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > Unsubscribe:

    • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2002
        Dear BB,
        the "kernel" in this topic lies not in the fact the I or anybody also can
        agree on not with your statements about this or that matter. Joel asked us
        to discuss a book .
        This book carries on core questions not only about a single person,
        Prokofieff, but also about the entire world of GAS, Prokofieff being a
        prominent Vorstand's member. So I really believe that anybody interested
        about it has only to read the book and after doin'so he will be able to
        discuss about a real thorny question.

        Andrea

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2002
          Sheila,
          first of all I I'm not interested neither in your harsh judgement about Joel
          nor in the fact that BB has or not to leave the list.
          I just replied to Joel's question if someone read Gordienko's book about
          Prokofieff and I cannot really understand your mad reaction about it!
          You have the right to believe that "Prokofieff is an excellent choice for
          Vorstand" .
          You haven't the right to insult who thinks differently abou the same matter.
          Andrea