Re: [anthroposophy] Calendar of the Soul, Week 5 after Easter

  • DRStarman2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2002
      In a message dated 5/2/2002 11:55:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mrgnsms@... writes:

      Dr. Starman; In our study group we are almost finished with lecture 10 of Study of Man.  This week's verse fits so well that I had to share it. As a sculptor collaborates with the cosmos in the shaping of the stone to its ultimate form, so too does the incarnated human 'I' in the forming of its own shape.
        Blessings, Morgan Vierheller PS What translation do you use?

      *******I do my own. Glad to hear you can see the correspondance with what is going on within you at this time! I believe one always can if one uses the mantras; and even more, can work with it better.                                             Starman