Re: [anthroposophy] Wedding 1

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2002
      -----Original Message-----
      From: "Wizard of Harmony Music and Toys"<rlloyd@...>
      From: danifyou@...

      >Wise Art we not in Christ, New Countenance,
      >standing Amid-a Lotus, Imagine Prophetic...

      >The Last Flower.... Blue!

      And a Song Sung Blue as well!

      "We sail the ocean blue,
      And our saucy ship's a beauty;
      We're sober men and true,
      And attentive to our duty."
      -->
      Nice!
      Who's that from?

      >What day are we again?....
      >Not in the Tomb?

      >Is your Sword Br. Ron, unlike me, enough at rest,
      >to deliver current conditions in regard to April 2002,
      >periscope up in Time or listening to the Planets...

      I really don't know, Mr. Blue. For certain there are major
      changes afoot....change amidst a changeless sea.
      If I am told I will pass it on. If you find out, let me know
      what you sea as well!
      --->

      The Etheric Readjustment you speak about
      appear to be that part of the Etheric of the Earth was too much immersed, so that Christ by taking it out back to the surface, you then get the second inner layer 'Negative life' and third one 'Inverted consciousness' "projected" out attached to "The Pull"...
      This would also mean a lesser Life ether
      for the Earth, towards a corpse Earth...
      But a Renewed Pranic/Sun Experience for
      Breath-Man...

      How is that? Christ correct the bodies of the Earth, while we ourselves correct our own and deal with the fallen beings of the hierarchies and incidently the "humans"....

      Love, Blue Sky, Blue Sea...and African Violets
      to you my friend.

      Br. Ron

      A Blue Lotus to you then!
      You may want to take some blue corn
      as well with you, the Hopis would agree ;)