Re: [anthroposophy] AP group memberships and restrictions

  • jla
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2002
      For clarity this is was for Herzeleide.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: jla
      Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 9:31 AM
      Subject: [anthroposophy] AP group memberships and restrictions

      You can solve this issue very easily by referring someone in the AP world who you have an friendship or association with. Surely, after years of work with AP and Steiner, you know someone who is participating in these groups or the movement.  As the moderator said, this is not an issue of exclusivity but privacy and going into greater personal depth than is realistic on open forums. I belong to several such groups and fine no fundamental difference in the members.

      Jeff
      -----

    • Herzeleide
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2002
        May I ask why you are directing this to me? As a single woman living alone, would you give your home address and unlisted phone number to an unknown name on an e-mail? I fail to see any connection between actualities and your words below. May I expect an explanation?

        Herzeleide