Re: [anthroposophy] To Rebuild The Temple

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
      -----Original Message-----
      From: "Br. Ron"<rlloyd@...>
      Danny quotes Hermes__

      >"Unless you disembody the bodies and embody the
      >disembodied, that which is expected will not take place."

      I Love this line, Danny. It says much.
      It represents the Alchemist's 'Solve et Coagula'

      1. 'All Things must be Separated before they can truly Unite.'
      (Every great unification is preceded by a chaotic undoing,
      ie, the Crucifixion) "If I go not, my Spirit cannot come unto thee"

      And paradoxically,

      2. 'All things must Unite before they can truly Separate.'
      (Meaning that without Love, no true separation is possible)
      "Father forgive them for they know not what they do"

      It seems like an unapproachable contradiction but occasionally,
      we have glimpses.

      BR
      ------

      I am rather in a meditative mood lately...
      So here let me provide you with something that may be a summer hit or must for you... ;)

      Just heard that piece... some may offer
      comments over the character itself and what is around it... namely 'Sheherazade'.

      The piece is from Nikolai Rimsky Korsakov

      Sheherazade op. 35 (Movement 1.) is what I listened to.. enough to recommend it. :) The Imaginations are still in my mind as I write these lines to you... Who knows? you may even find some operations in it such as
      'Solve et Coagula' and more... ;)

      DF