Re: [anthroposophy] Re: 3 'Days' Descent

  • Jorge Rey
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2 3:26 AM
      Hi John

      The Four Sacrifices of Christ ;conference given in Basel , June 1 , 1914 and located at

      We can read, at the end

      If we strive, not for a mere intellectual understanding of the Mystery of Golgotha, but for the ability to grasp it with our whole souls, we then need the science of the spirit and, as members of our spiritual stream, we shall belong to those souls who are permitted to know and understand the necessities of mankind now and in the immediate future

      Is there somewhere on the web where one can find Steiner on the subject of
      the significance of the Mystery of Golgotha?

      Thanks,

      John Massengael