To Rebuild The Temple

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2002
      Circling 'round with them,
      Loosen in Vast Land.

      Throwing it all in the Air...
      To Breathe in many and everywhere.

      On certain Mercurial Pyre,
      There no brain enter.
      Out put Dare Higher in...
      Good is Greater than Great, Cain.

      So thee act, plan it, hidden labour.
      Paint inside water marking, Soul Edify Hour.

      A Bell Ring Angel I Sense Aetherial Fare,
      Rotation of the Time, Psyche Art Tree bear...

      Astral conducting, forces are parts, Fight.
      Four in numbers to quit unequal Might,
      Warm Rhea, soar, be into Peace you-Knight.

      Event to all, He House on Rock New Place.
      This' on Love Street, Other Pace Space.

      Nothing common to philistine treats or race,
      Just Right Rose of the Heart, to fret no trace.

      "Unless you disembody the bodies and embody the disembodied, that which is expected will not take place."
      -Hermes
    • Br. Ron
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2002
        Danny quotes Hermes__

            >"Unless you disembody the bodies and embody the
            >disembodied, that which is expected will not take place."
        I Love this line, Danny. It says much.
        It represents the Alchemist's 'Solve et Coagula'

        1. 'All Things must be Separated before they can truly Unite.'
        (Every great unification is preceded by a chaotic undoing,
        ie, the Crucifixion) "If I go not, my Spirit cannot come unto thee"

        And paradoxically,

        2. 'All things must Unite before they can truly Separate.'
        (Meaning that without Love, no true separation is possible)
        "Father forgive them for they know not what they do"

        It seems like an unapproachable contradiction but occasionally,
        we have glimpses.

        BR
      • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
          >"Unless you disembody the bodies and embody the
          >disembodied, that which is expected will not take place."

          I Love this line, Danny. It says much.
          It represents the Alchemist's 'Solve et Coagula'

          1. 'All Things must be Separated before they can truly Unite.'
          (Every great unification is preceded by a chaotic undoing,
          ie, the Crucifixion) "If I go not, my Spirit cannot come unto thee"

          And paradoxically,

          2. 'All things must Unite before they can truly Separate.'
          (Meaning that without Love, no true separation is possible)
          "Father forgive them for they know not what they do"

          It seems like an unapproachable contradiction but occasionally,
          we have glimpses.

          BR
          ------

          I am rather in a meditative mood lately...
          So here let me provide you with something that may be a summer hit or must for you... ;)

          Just heard that piece... some may offer
          comments over the character itself and what is around it... namely 'Sheherazade'.

          The piece is from Nikolai Rimsky Korsakov

          Sheherazade op. 35 (Movement 1.) is what I listened to.. enough to recommend it. :) The Imaginations are still in my mind as I write these lines to you... Who knows? you may even find some operations in it such as
          'Solve et Coagula' and more... ;)

          DF