Re: [anthroposophy] Good Friday

  • Br. Ron
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2002
      Danny sez:

      >Thanks for that Br. :)

      >Maybe while you sail yourself to be accompanied
      >by this music you'd like.....Growth, Nature, Blossoms, Fairies... :)

      >'Dawn From Peer Gynt Suite No. 1' Edward Grieg

      Thank you my friend. I have it saved for Easter morning.
      As much as I am tempted to jump to hear it now, I have
      Albinoni's 'Adagio' reserved for this Good Friday mood.

      I certainly agree that Peer Gynt is the quintessential choice
      for the Rites of Spring! And the sun is shining here, the birds
      are singing ....and I can't WAIT until Dawn on Sunday.

      Let the fasts be over and the FEAST begin!

      Love

      Br. Ron