Re: [anthroposophy] A Musical Scenario :)

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2002
      -----Original Message-----
      From: "Br. Ron"<rlloyd@...>

      Danny sez
      I just happen to have listened to a most Beautiful Baroque piece of music
      called "L'Entretien des Muses"
      (Transl.: "The Muses Chat")

      You got to experience it! :)
      This is from the compositor
      Jean Philippe Rameau, the magic is enacted on harpsicord... A must!

      Thanks Danny. I found it on the net and downloaded it.
      What a beautiful piece...very fluid and easy going.
      Baroque is some of my favorite stuff.

      Thanks for the suggestion. The ability to download
      great MP3 music files has certainly enriched this
      particular Br's existence!

      Love

      Br. Ron
      >--

      Great!

      That was my hope actually. :) I also know about one who succeeded to render the music of nature and it's movements audible for ears.. For river, wind, tree leaves, sun, forest, plants, pollen... go for:
      Symphony no. 4 op.90 "Italian"
      Felix Mendelssohn

      I think his "Midsummer Night Dream" is a
      Summer deepened heightened experience into particulars; localized experiences, for the astral and the relational aspect is more emphasized.

      I discover and appreciate more things everyday. Beauty is the 'Useful' of the Soul.
      I choose it. Through the cultural, humanity can rebind itself...
      Glory to the Word and It's Music! :)
      For us all in Freedom and Love to experience gather in the renewed Etheric experience, that's the Place to Meet my Friends,
      see/hear you there! To Manifest/Dwell in Life, Man enter an Area called Etheric, the New you in Christ, the Spirit Family, aka as a "Shakespearian" Experience...

      How appropriate then it is to speak of the Idea of the New Alliance...
      Truly the real Marriage is of Man to the Spiritual World, Neverending Gospel of Elective Affinities in Logos Fertility,
      Speech Reality.

      Materialism is the denial of Man, Man's own Existence and Activity, we'll only have a Social when will be recognized and cultivated the Life of the Soul, when a Free Spirit Manifest the 'I AM' in Love Togetherness-Sacredness-Wisdom of it's
      OWN Identity. Seek for the Representative!

      Danny