Re: [anthroposophy] Music files

  • Br. Ron
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2002
              __Bradford__
          Well what a hell of a treat Master Ron. I liked the ballad of the
          unprotected babe, who steals the hearts of maidens.
          Fire Rustler who gets your girl after you trustingly conk out.

      What makes it so weird, Bradford is that it's a true story.
      It's a recount of what happened to me back in me old
      hippy/gypsy days. The young girl's voice you hear singing the
      short line is my daughter...and the daughter of m'lady who was
      snatched away by the "Moonlight Rustler!"
      (All is not lost, though......She eventually came back! :-)

          Nice Highwayman tale.. and of course there is Mr. Wagner.
          How refreshing to hear your work.. hmmm maybe at some future
          date we'll get our guitars and join ya.

      Love to Bradford. Jammin on guitars around a campfire is
      my favorite pastime.....(except'n at full moons around Beltane,
      of course! :-)

      Here's to jammin with ya!

      Br. Ron

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor