Re: [anthroposophy] Schizophrenia and Humanity

  • Br. Ron
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 20 6:24 AM
          __Danny __
          I guess you can hear the moon silver tone and the stars too
          where you are :) Another blessing-gift is certainly the sight
          of the Starry Sky, Nature is so musical and "lightful", there's
          definetly place for Mind and Consciousness expansion in this
          Space of the Height;

      You are so right about that. We also have the Northern Lights
      here. I wake up very early in the morning and once we had what
      appeared to be a thousand small 'whirlpools of green light'
      covering the whole sky. (and the sky is huge up here)

      ...they were like small spinning, iridescent clouds....the spun so
      fast you could actually see the vortexual movement.
      ('vortexual'...is that a word?...well I guess it is now, :-)

      Anyway, the whole sky was covered with these glowing,
      whirling beauties.

      It was a vibrating combination of wonder, awe and fear to see
      such an incredeble performance. It felt like my rising kundalini
      was going to blow a hole out of the top of my head!

          I wonder what many would say if they would get to know that we are
          making the material Earth to vanish... ;) They would probaly not
          be happy about it! ;)

          Can only have One Master... :)

      Truly.  The I-Ching states that Matter is to Spiritual Light
      like wax is to the flame of a candle.... the brighter
      the flame burns, the faster it consumes it.

      Bright Blessings!

      Br. Ron