[anthroposophy] Schizophreni a and Humanity

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2002
      -----Original Message-----
      From: "Br. Ron"<rlloyd@...>
      Danny says,
      I also experienced another blessing yesterday
      beside yours wizard.
      The blessing of less electricity....

      During my upper building patrol there was a an
      electrical power shut down. My God, such
      ease it is regarding the communication with the
      spiritual environment and beyond, a better
      flow with the guardian angel is found...

      We have sure noticed this, too, Danny.
      We live far away from civilization in the isolated Rocky Mountains
      and when the electricity goes down, there is an unbelievable stillness
      through which the Muses sing and the Shadow People dance on the walls .

      It is understandable why they don't allow electricity in Wager's
      opera house in Bayreuth.......only candle power, I understand.

      I once heard a cellist interviewed and he said that this is a major
      reason why Bayreuth is the concert hall of choice with the most
      sensitive music masters.

      Br. Ron
      >---

      Hey! thanks for that account Br.
      I guess you can hear the moon silver tone and the stars too where you are :) Another blessing-gift is certainly the sight of the Starry Sky, Nature is so musical and "lightful", there's definetly place for Mind and Consciousness expansion in this Space of the Height; we can say that everything resound there....
      To take some [spiritual] substances, emanations, from over there and to Man permeate/imprint stir the Earth replace parts, spiritualize, redeem matter in the plunging into Depth, going through matter...
      Yes we have an able 'Î' Lever to enter every substances, Infuse-Communy-Know-Partake...

      I wonder what many would say if they would get to know that we are making the material Earth to vanish... ;) They would probaly not be happy about it! ;)

      Can only have One Master... :)

      Take care!

      Danny