Re: Rép. : Re: Rép. : [anthroposophy] Schizophrenia and Humanity

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2002
      Simply resending it ;)

      An Imagination over the 3
      Mechanical forces...

      -----Original Message-----
      From: danifyou@...

      ----Message original -----
      De : "Br. Ron"<rlloyd@...>

      But Christ the Healer, Christ the Comforter, Christ bring the Power
      of the Spirit and Resurrection... The New ALLIANCE.
      In Him is found a Savior, the Savior a Mankind.
      In Christ is Health, the Bread and Wine that maketh Whole....

      I sometimes wish it'd make my english better too! ;)

      It isn't necessary, Danny...you are coming through
      loud and clear! :-)

      BR

      Très bien alors, voyez m'en enchanté de l'apprendre cher ami. :)

      I also experienced another blessing yesterday beside yours wizard.
      The blessing of less electricity....

      During my upper building patrol there was a an electrical power shut down. My God, such
      ease it is regarding the communication with the spiritual environment and beyond, a better flow with the guardian angel is found...
      Much lower stress on the cellular system! :)
      Glimpse of the future, wisdom streaming, a meeting really, a reconnection, yes the blessing of less electricty.... That which led me to think that the "Matrix" is basically an electro-magnetical kind of thing. Electricity and magnetism as forces that which work
      in a MECHANICAL way. That which led me to think of the nuclear force as being the rupture point, the point where the electro-magnetical intensity cannot go beyond, then leading to collapse,
      the AGNI "cleaning" chain reaction of electro-magnetical units.

      How's that sound?

      Besides that...

      Did you know?... There are some Tesla technology devices which are commercially available. Working basically as shields over electrical pollution and harmful electronical wavelenghts... I have seen it as being incorporated into watches, I think they reproduce the earth natural Hertzian emission field or something like that,
      I'll have to look back...

      Also... does anyone knows what was Steiner's thinking in regard to elemental gases?

      Plutonically..oops I mean.. Platonically yours,
      Danny
      ;)