Re: Rép. : [anthroposophy] Schizophrenia and Humanity

  • Br. Ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2002

          But Christ the Healer, Christ the Comforter, Christ bring the Power
          of the Spirit and Resurrection... The New ALLIANCE.
          In Him is found a Savior, the Savior a Mankind.
          In Christ is Health, the Bread and Wine that maketh Whole....

          I sometimes wish it'd make my english better too! ;)

      It isn't necessary, Danny...you are coming through
      loud and clear!  :-)

      BR