Re: [anthroposophy] NIBIRU

  • Lil Ole Miss
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 6, 2002

      Dear Bradford, Br. Ron, Jeff and friends,

      Somewhere Steiner mentions a polar shift, equating current undersea "ridges" outlining the latitude existing prior to our present north and south polar placements, and further stating our current polar positions are also forming such a "ridge", although I'm not sure he used the exact word "ridge". Also he mentions a distorted path in the latitude which is to be found in south east Asia at the site of ancient Lemuria. I asked my oceanographer son [working with deep sea submersibles] about this, and it seems there is graphic proof of some sort of formations consistent with this under the world's oceans.
      I well understand the fear and/or sensationalism some may equate with this matter or others, but it seems to me such things must be faced and investigated, however painful or initially sceptical one may feel. One wonders how it is, as a simple example, that the mamouths were found encased in Siberian ice with green grass remaining in their mouths with their bodies, including blood supply, in a state as though having just been frozen. There are other examples as well of such a happening having taken place, and as Steiner so often said,"We must not hide our heads in the sand." Surely it is better to be open to all possibilities rather than closing one's mind to what may sometimes be subtle traces of truth overlooked? Just thoughts to ponder upon.

      Best,

      Sheila
      Jeff wrote:
      This all sounds too familiar. From the Cayce cataclysms predicted for the 60's to the Earth Changes mania of the 80's and early 90's. Now here it comes again. The extreme consequences of these predictions  causes fear and paralysis in some or dread. Unless we can verify some of this spiritually or scientifically, it can lead to bad dreams, fear of the future and stockpiling supplies that will probably rot. Though there is some indication in RS work about coming  times, I find it a disservice in a sense to publish these dire predictions out of context.

      Jeff
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 6, 2002
        B.Ron wrote;

        >Personally, I don't promote nor dismiss the idea of influential
        >planetary 'lords' or 'space brothers.' Not only is the idea logical
        >but I've had some personal experiences that lend credence to
        >the idea.
        >
        >What do you think about Nibiru? Do you feel there is something to
        >it or is it just more new age compost?
        Could this be similar to what Velikovsky describes in his book "World's in
        Collision"? A polar shift? I hope I have the spelling correct on these.
        Best,
        Sheila Pickerill

        Bradford writes;

        Thanks Sheila and Others;

        I had the luck to observe with my naked eye the comet Hyakutake. From this I
        gleaned that there were certain rhythm patterns, not only in the planets but
        also in the comets and the angle of the tilt of the Earth. The human
        chromosome and the number 23 work out as very curious factors when you
        consider the Axis the Earth. Before a cell splits, there is a whole circle
        of 46 odd..chromsomes before becoming 23. The angle of 23 on the tropic of
        Capricorn and Tropic of Cancer reveal a great deal to do with this Human
        Planet Earth. If there are a sweeping cycles, orbits, they are part of an
        earth clock. Mark Twain was locked into the comet Halley that has
        rhythmically made passes on clockwork orbit. Now I don't say that this isn't
        anything but a hoax, so I just wanted to get some feed back. This unknown
        planet X is on a strange, if it is on a strange, 3,650 year cycle. If 365
        truly does crop up... it has a number field that echoes earth, maybe... Just
        as it take approx.. 333,000 Earths to fit into the Sun... So 33 and Golgotha
        have entered as a new sun rhythm.

        Now I know we seem to be Scientists of sort, but taking an interest in the
        reproduction cycles of the Elephant and it's gestation cycle connected to
        the planet Mars is very revealing. The Rabbit connected to the 28 day cycle
        of the Moon makes one wonder about the rabbit in the moon.

        The gestation cycle of the human linked to a pattern in the Venus orbit. The
        five pointed star outlined inside the apple, if you cut it open gives you a
        Venus pentagram and we wonder how Eve, the gestation cycle and Venus are
        related. There are enormous gestation and biological cycles that give window
        patterns via the planetary systems.

        Jupiter and our liver for instance, do a purification on a 12 hour cycle
        calibrated to a cycle of 12 years that the Jupter (or 11 and some) that
        Jupiter's orbit period takes by Earth time, to go around the sun. Lets not
        even think about the 28 day female cycle and the moon rhythm. But heart and
        breathing also reflect the apparent Journey of the Sun through the
        constellations. 12 very specific nerves run through the brain; our rib cage
        also has a peculiar number relation that supports a zodiac image of the
        skeleton system and the 12 constellations. The four seasons and the four
        chambered heart for us bears also some study.

        So on being asked to look at the current research, I have come to no
        certainty nor do I see tangible evidence yet, however I thought that maybe
        some of our fine minds working these things out could dismiss or nail it
        down... As to the dinosaurs, the impact crater around Yucatan was a hell of
        big splash down.

        Notes from my research:

        ...great flood, as evidenced by the countless Noah like sagas that exist
        world wide to find out what the Atlanteans faced that was similar to what we
        are facing now we must look at the hands on the big cosmic clock that we
        live in. If we can find the hour that struck over Atlantis and find the
        hour that is striking now we might have a match. Here is what Newsweek
        Magazine says about the clock and the time and the hour of our intersection
        with our Atlantean ancestors. Newsweek, April 1, 1996:

        "Hyakutake came from the Oort Cloud, too - originally. But it's brightness
        indicates that it has passed this way before. A comet `cooked' by a
        previous trip emits the dust and gases that create its luminous coma, or
        atmosphere, later, explains Brian Marsden of the Smithsonian Astrophysical
        Observatory. Hyakutake last came through 18,000 years ago, calculates JPL
        astronomer Donald Yeomans, whose 1991 book `COMET' presents the lore and
        science of these celestial streakers."

        the Hyakutake comet pass right across the face of the North Star, earth
        axis, that is set with the conical angle of 46 degrees.

        The Earth axis ego field holds its spinning twenty-four hour clock around
        Polaris and Vega. The axis' spinning cone of 46 degrees, neatly divides
        itself into 23 degrees, and in this number we find a great mystery connected
        to our Chromosome structure and what the Nordic Initiates described as due
        North. It is no accident of course, that the Nordic peoples were in the
        land of the midnight sun, contemplating the amazing magnetic light that
        swirls around the fontanel of the earth. The aurora borealis. This position
        allowed them the opportunity to develop the vision needed to overcome the
        damaging effects of the Atlantean catastrophe.

        "Every great period of civilization is connected with the currents of
        magnetism of the Earth. In Atlantis these currents flowed in a North-South
        direction. Speaking in the sense of occultism, this North-South influence
        is connected with the forces that built the human body... `North' was the
        birth-place of Time (or Saturn) and was the source of Light, so the human
        head is the `North' of the body; it is born first into the physical world
        and into time out of the womb; it is the place of Intelligence, or `Light.'
        From this `North' streams the spiritual substance of the bodily nature,

        which is then filled with the activity of the earthly forces. On the other
        hand the South (and this was so also in certain states of historical
        evolution in wars and conflicts), played its part in the slow upbuilding of
        man, but as the source of all darkness and oppositions."

        18,000 years ago, the comet Hyakutake did a fly by over the culture of
        Atlantis. A comet is one of the members of the solar community who have
        refused to be part of the ongoing plan of the gods. A comet has a cyanide
        core and cyanide is the shattering poison that can actually chip immortal
        pieces off our immortal prototype. The comets behave in such a way, that
        they remain aloof from the ordered symmetry and numerical scale and variance
        which has given us the solar community, the twenty-four hour ego rhythm and
        the reproductive forces connected biologically with our moon.

        "On ancient Moon the substances which are today poisonous played the same
        role as do the plant juices on Earth, those juices which agree with man.
        But why are the poisons still present today? For the same reason that
        Ahriman is present. They are what has remained behind, something that has
        remained behind in physical forms. So we now have what agrees with man, that
        is, whatever has progressed in the normal way, and certain other substances
        which have remained behind at the Moon stage, which is now the stage of
        poisons."

      • Lil Ole Miss
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 7, 2002
          Jeff, you're so right in your thoughts here, and even as a small child I remember thinking how dumb [to put it mildly] some other kids were to stay home because "today the world is coming to an end," etc., etc., but there seems to be a point where the ridiculous disappears and the rational begins. It's strange how there are times when certain aspects of a given concept come to meet us unexpectedly, and last night while browsing for something to do with Jesuits, I found myself in Steiner's "Occult History", Lecture V, pp 90-1. Stuttgart December 31, 1910 reading the following: "Between the old influences in the Atlantean epoch and those in the Post-Atlantean, there was a boundary-period filled by the Atlantean catastrophe--by those events whereby the face of the earth was totally changed in regard to the distribution of water and land. Such periods and changes consequent upon them are connected with mighty processes in the constellation, position and movement of the cosmic bodies connected with the sun. In fact, such periods in the earth's evolution are determined and directed from macrocosmic space. It would lead too far if I were to attampe to describe to you how these successive periods are directed and regulated by what is called in modern astronomy the procession of the equinoxes. This is connected with the position of the earth's axis in relation to the axid of the ecliptic, with mighty processes in the constellation of neighbouring celestial bodies; and there are definite times when, on account of the particular position of the earth's axis in relation to these other bodies of the cosmic system, the distribution of warmth and cold on our earth is radically changed. This position of the earth's axis in relation to the neighbouring stars causes the climatic conditions to change. In the course of something over 25,000 years, the axis of the earth described a kind of conical or spherical movement, so that conditions undergone by the earth at a certain time are undergone again, in a different form and indeed at a higher stage, after 25,000 to 26,000 years. But between these great periods of time there are always shorter periods. The process does not go forward in absolute, unvarying continuity, but in such a way that certain years are crucial points, deeply incisive times in which momentous happenings take place. And there, because it is of essential significance in the whole historical development of earthly humanity, we may point particularly to the fact that in the 7th millenium before Christ there was a very specially important astronomical epoch--important because, on account of the constellation brought about by the relative position of the earth's axis to the neighbouring stars, the climatic conditions on earth culminated in the Atlantean cataclysm. This happened 6 to 8 thousand years before our era, and the effects of it continued for long ages. Here we can only emphasise what is correct, as opposed to the fantastic periods of time that are mentioned, for these happenings lie much less far behind us than is generally believed. During this period the macrocosmic conditions worked into the physical in such a way as to bring about the mighty physical upheavals of the Atlantean cataclysm, which completely changed the face of the earth. This was the greatest physical transformation of all, the most drastic action of the macrocosm upon the physical earth. Hence the influence from the macrocosm upon the spirit of man at that time was at its lowest; this epoch therefore provided an opportunity for the less powerful Beings of the Hierarchies to begin to exercise on man a potent influence, which then ebbed gradually away...."

          A bit later, I found this while looking for something else: "Inner Impulses of Evolution; The Mexican Mysteries; The Knights Templar", Lecture VI, Dornach, September 25, 1916, pp 122-4. "As you can read in the lecture cycles, I have often referred to Julius Mosen, the author of the profound poem "Ritter Wahn" (Knight Chimera"). In the very first canto of the third section of "Ahasver," Mosen leads his hero to those parts of the earth where, in Ceylon and the neighbouring islands, the region is to be sought that we describe in the cosmology of our spiritual science as the approximate locale of Lemurian evolution. This region of the earth is distinguished in a special way. You know that the magnetic north pole is located at a different point from that of the geographic north pole. Magnetic needles everywhere point toward the magnetic north pole and one can draw magnetic meridians that meet at this point. Up in North America where the magnetic north pole lies, these magnetic meridians go round the earth in straight lines. Remarkably, however, in the Lemurian region the magnetic meridians become sinuous serpentine lines. The magnetic forces are twisted into serpentine form in this region. People notice these things far too little today. One who sees the living earth, however, knows that magnetism is like a force vivifying the earth; in the north it goes straight, and in the region of old Lemuria it goes in a tortuous winding line. Just think hos profoundly Julius Mosen speaks as he sends his Ahasver toward this region in the first canto of the third epoch--it is divided in epochs--of the poem:

          In line direct and straight from Southern Pole
          Takes the Magnetic Line its chosen course,
          When suddenly it twines in serpent-curve

          There before India and its neighbor isles
          Before the dungeon where in deepest woe
          Sits the Eternal Mother ever bound.

          In circle form the Line drew back its length,
          And twining swift and secret on itself
          With a single plunge in swirling vortex fell.

          There the Great Spirit in a first embrace
          Held the poor spouse, and from their ardent fire
          Sprang the Earth-demons instantly to life.

          When thus the first creation came to naught,
          The Great, the Nameless Spirit in his wrath
          Stamped down the bridal couch beneath the sea.

          So it goes on...."

          Over the years such words as these have given me pause to wonder about so very many events, reasons, and on and on, and I can no longer dismiss out-of-hand Steiner's cosmology or his cosmogony. I'd like to also mention his "Cosmosophy" Vol. I and Vol. II as what to me are vital issues for mankind to grasp.

          Sheila
          I agree that investigation of this phenomena is important from all points of view but I have seen too often what can happen when people come forward with specific dates and events (in the near future) with no apparent evidence (widespread visionary or environmental evidence like increased volcanic activity, mega quakes, etc). The result was fear and panic and was very unsettling to the lives of many. That something big will happen sometime in the future is well established in metaphysical literature but material evidence or indicators are not here yet.

          Jeff

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 7, 2002

            This was brilliant, Bradford. Thank you.

            I also was privileged to see this cosmic wanderer.

            We often retire to isolated places to write music and when I first
            saw Hyakutake, I was camping on the eastern coast of
            Kauai with my wife, Cindy.  We had been there, quite alone,
            for several weeks.

            One night she woke up with a nightmare about hundreds
            of people screaming and drowning. This was quite unsettling
            for me...(kundalini seemed to be blowing a hole out of the top
            of my head)

            I got up, walked out of the tent to relieve myself and
            looked up to saw this incredibly bright comet...totally
            unexpected as we were far away from any news media.

            The energy rushing through the ol' body was now like nothing
            I had ever experienced.

            We later found out that there were hundreds of native people
            wiped out by a huge tsunami years earlier during a visitation by
            Halley's comet.... right where we were camping!

            I don't understand if there is a causal relationship between these
            events, but spooky things sure seem to happen around comets.

            BR

[...]

                From this `North' streams the spiritual substance of the bodily nature,