Re: Rép. : Re: [anthroposophy] Psycho "West-turn"

  • Br. Ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      So what is to be done about the qliphothic shells eclipsing
      the brilliant spheres?

      What options do the tender sprouts have in the face of those
      clanking robots crashing through the tulips?

      What about the children playing on the fields of Pellinor oblivious
      to Anti-Christ vs Anti-Christ gathering on either side of them?

      Will they hear the battle horns in time to get out of the way?

      Perhaps the clash of armor against armor will break the
      shells to reveal new embryos of Light readying for emergence.

      I sure hope so.

      As of now, it's hard to know for sure what's happening,
      whatwith the greasy black and orange smoke billowing
      across the borders of Mordor.

      Although we can't see them, surely the Fellowship exists.
      We must know it.....the alternative is ....unthinkable.

      BR