a quote that says much

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      [The bold characters and ideas in brackets are my deed.]

      "Steiner exhorted the teachers to whom he spoke to awaken in high-school students the deepest INTEREST IN THE WORLD. For if young people were UNABLE TO CONNECT
      the powers of their own INNER SUBJECTIVITY with the creative principles at work in the outer world, then their inner life would fall back upon itself[such as sugar turning into alcohol and smile to rictus].
      The generative Imaginative powers working within them would then become active on a lower, instinctual level as erotism and THRILL-SEEKING THROUGH EXERTING POWER OVER OTHERS".

      John Barnes essay 'Participatory Science as the Basis for a Healing Culture'